Windows 10: dllhost.exe

Discus and support dllhost.exe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Is it normalfor your application to be taking my entire CPU I am not able to do any of my video editing because this is taking everything from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elite faction, Aug 13, 2019.

1. dllhost.exe

dllhost.exe c639e5ef-79ce-4eed-88dd-79c40b9acae5?upload=true.png Is it normalfor your application to be taking my entire CPU I am not able to do any of my video editing because this is taking everything from my system.
    I left it alone for 30 minutes to see if it would stop but it did not so I had to force close it several times before I got annoyed and went to the file and change the security permissions to make it so nothing could access it except for admin users, and that seem to make it stop running.
    But I don’t know if this is going to cause me problems later on. dllhost.exe 057f85f9-fbd2-4ada-a0ee-3b23f8e6f4c3?upload=true.png

:)

Elite faction, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

dllhost.exe

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

dllhost.exe

1. dllhost.exe - Similar Threads - dllhost exe

2. I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont: I cant open this exe file even though I can run other exe files.And my threat protection says that it needs to be restarted but I cant, it just keeps loading.A friend told me this had to do something with a registry error or something like that but they aren't sure either....
  3. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dllhost keeps sending me error messages: Hello,I get an error message every 5 minutes saying "Windows can't find 'some chinese stuff'. Make sure you entered the correct name, then try again." This makes me quit some apps/games, I found out it comes from a file named Dllhost.exe or Com Surrogate.exe. I haven't found...
  4. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

Dllhost keeps sending me error messages: Hello,I get an error message every 5 minutes saying "Windows can't find 'some chinese stuff'. Make sure you entered the correct name, then try again." This makes me quit some apps/games, I found out it comes from a file named Dllhost.exe or Com Surrogate.exe. I haven't found...
  5. When there are more than about a dozen items in Desktop, I continually get dllhost errors.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When there are more than about a dozen items in Desktop, I continually get dllhost errors.: I don't know whether this actually changes anything, but in the past I've had the location of Desktop be a different drive than the default. I had it this way on this system for two years and have done in on my older system for at least 8. When I started having these issues...
  6. When there are more than about a dozen items in Desktop, I continually get dllhost errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When there are more than about a dozen items in Desktop, I continually get dllhost errors.: I don't know whether this actually changes anything, but in the past I've had the location of Desktop be a different drive than the default. I had it this way on this system for two years and have done in on my older system for at least 8. When I started having these issues...
  7. When there are more than about a dozen items in Desktop, I continually get dllhost errors.

8. Word, DllHost and Com Surrogate continually stop working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word, DllHost and Com Surrogate continually stop working: I have Windows 10 2H20 + Office 365 64 bit. I have a system drive C and a data drive D. Windows update not showing any new updates Today I have well over a dozen instances. Apart from Word I only see events from the Reliability history. Word starts, I can open files from...
  9. what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now: Just wondering what the heck is dllhost on win10 and I just updated my stuff on my PC It just randomly popped up as I was looking at a Reddit article 2x Do I need to update something? Please help...
  10. Strange performance problem with dllhost related to EDP?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange performance problem with dllhost related to EDP?: I've had a problem on one of my Windows 10 PCs for a while where the CPU usage spikes when you open the start menu, causing a considerable slowdown which continues for quite a long time afterwards. I'd assumed it was a problem with SearchUI.exe as that seemed to be using a...
Tags: