Windows 10: dllhost.exe

Discus and support dllhost.exe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Is it normalfor your application to be taking my entire CPU I am not able to do any of my video editing because this is taking everything from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elite faction, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:32 PM.

1. dllhost.exe

dllhost.exe c639e5ef-79ce-4eed-88dd-79c40b9acae5?upload=true.png Is it normalfor your application to be taking my entire CPU I am not able to do any of my video editing because this is taking everything from my system.
    I left it alone for 30 minutes to see if it would stop but it did not so I had to force close it several times before I got annoyed and went to the file and change the security permissions to make it so nothing could access it except for admin users, and that seem to make it stop running.
    But I don’t know if this is going to cause me problems later on. dllhost.exe 057f85f9-fbd2-4ada-a0ee-3b23f8e6f4c3?upload=true.png

:)

Elite faction, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:32 PM
  2. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

3. Rose Cal Win User

dllhost.exe

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thema:

dllhost.exe

1. dllhost.exe - Similar Threads - dllhost exe

2. ntldr. ....exe?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ntldr. ....exe?: Soooooooo, I've heard of a file called ntldr. If you delete it, nothing seems to happen while Windows is running, but if you try to reboot, it just says: ntldr is missing Press Ctrl-Alt-Del to restart Firstly, what is the file extension for ntldr, and secondly, what...
  3. svchost.exe msiexex.exe and explorer exe Blocked By Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    svchost.exe msiexex.exe and explorer exe Blocked By Defender: I just had to reinstall my OS from a malware and possibly being hacked ( named pipilenes , user unknown , Edge Cp and svchost blocked from running dynamic script) I'm very leary of letting anything through controlled folders right now. I haven't tried to install any other...
  4. Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everytime i open a folder, a new folder with exe extention gets created on the same folder: Hi, I found something annoying in my PC. Every time I open a folder, a new folder with .exe extension gets created on the same folder. For Example, If i open Pictures Folder, Pictures.exe gets created inside Pictures Folder Also I am able to delete that exe folder, but...
  5. DUplicate rundll32.exe in DCOM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DUplicate rundll32.exe in DCOM: Wondering could it be possible to get rid of the duplicate rundll32.exe entry from dcom. When opening dcom warning is shown (have clicked no recording). [img] [img] 138478
  6. "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded...: When I had installed the New Microsoft Windows 10 Update for the March 2019 Features, Dell's boot drive had went into an boot loop and the changes that were being made to my Dell PC had to be discarded according to the Dell Manufacture and rebooted back into the Normal Mode...
  7. For the third time, a Win10 forced update w/out my permission has made evey app and exe...

For the third time, a Win10 forced update w/out my permission has made evey app and exe...: Before even typing this, I'm pretty sure it is a waste of time. A couple weeks ago Win10 was "updated" without my permission. As I am in dispute with the SSA after ID theft. Though I had to choose to KEEP my apps and program files, as soon as the "update" was completed every...
  8. Some programs own Icons replaced by .exe extension Icon in Search Box after Fresh Start

in Cortana
    Some programs own Icons replaced by .exe extension Icon in Search Box after Fresh Start: Recently I chose to give my machine a Fresh Start; it was alright. But since the apps are lost in the process, I found myself looking at my Start menu with those apps' .ink files, all of them without their default icon. I knew it was because they were removed, so I went to...
  9. What is the difference between vc_redist.x64.exe and vcredist_x64.exe?

What is the difference between vc_redist.x64.exe and vcredist_x64.exe?: I was just looking for the redistributable installer in my VS2019 folders and was surprised to find what appears to be two copies of each version, but with different names. I assume that one of the two is preferred and that there is some purpose to this, but on line searches...
  10. Strange performance problem with dllhost related to EDP?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange performance problem with dllhost related to EDP?: I've had a problem on one of my Windows 10 PCs for a while where the CPU usage spikes when you open the start menu, causing a considerable slowdown which continues for quite a long time afterwards. I'd assumed it was a problem with SearchUI.exe as that seemed to be using a...