Windows 10: Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

Discus and support Dllhost keeps sending me error messages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I get an error message every 5 minutes saying "Windows can't find 'some chinese stuff'. Make sure you entered the correct name, then try again."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PasteakHachee, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

Hello,I get an error message every 5 minutes saying "Windows can't find 'some chinese stuff'. Make sure you entered the correct name, then try again." This makes me quit some apps/games, I found out it comes from a file named Dllhost.exe or Com Surrogate.exe. I haven't found anything online about this, could someone help me figure out what's wrong?

:)

PasteakHachee, Apr 17, 2024

2. Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F

I am using Outlook version 1812 build 11126.20196. This morning a wrote an e-mail and my system is unable to send it, I keep getting error 0x800ccc0f or 0x8004210B. Outlook keeps trying to send this e-mail over and over again. I have looked out those codes and followed the suggestions, even re-installed office and nothing helps.

I wrote the same e-mail again and it was sent out with no problem. I would like to delete this e-mail that is causing the problem, but it is NOT in the outbox. *cry I am getting tired of this send/receive error messages.

Help please,
    Ak

alkaufmann, Apr 17, 2024
  3. Farha Sal Win User
    Unable to send a message

Hi,

To assist you regarding your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did you receive any error code/message when you're trying to send SMS?
    • Please confirm the troubleshooting steps you did to solve the issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Farha Sal, Apr 17, 2024
  4. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

send an email out got error message: 0x80072af9

Hi Adam,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft community.

In order to understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Which application are you using to access the mails, Outlook or Mail app?
    • Since from when are you facing thus issue?
    If it is Outlook then I would suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps you.

Error occurs when you send or receive an email message in Outlook:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/813514

Hope this information helps you. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

1. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages - Similar Threads - Dllhost keeps sending

2. dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord...: multiple of these error happend at once and show multiple of the same pop upi have found this on the error log but have no idea how to fix it i would apreaciate if anyone can help...
  3. dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord...: multiple of these error happend at once and show multiple of the same pop upi have found this on the error log but have no idea how to fix it i would apreaciate if anyone can help...
  4. dllhost error message keep popping up randomlly and some applicaion like chrome or discord...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dllhost keeps sending me error messages: Hello,I get an error message every 5 minutes saying "Windows can't find 'some chinese stuff'. Make sure you entered the correct name, then try again." This makes me quit some apps/games, I found out it comes from a file named Dllhost.exe or Com Surrogate.exe. I haven't found...
  6. "There was an error in sending your message"

"There was an error in sending your message": "There was an error in sending your message" appears when I try to send a webpage. I right click and from the drop down menu select "send this page". Windows 10 Mail opens and at the top tells me there was an error in sending the message, even before I type in a "To" email...
  7. "There was an error in sending your message"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "There was an error in sending your message": "There was an error in sending your message" appears when I try to send a webpage. I right click and from the drop down menu select "send this page". Windows 10 Mail opens and at the top tells me there was an error in sending the message, even before I type in a "To" email...
  8. Error sending End of post message to ME, System HALT

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error sending End of post message to ME, System HALT: Hi. My notebook won't "start", it gets hot, and after long minutes this error message appears. Is there anything I can do on the system to fix it?...
  9. Windows Store keep sending me error messages and acquiring licsence. And eventually stuck...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store keep sending me error messages and acquiring licsence. And eventually stuck...: [ATTACH] Intel and Skype have been Installing for the past half hour. And To Do eventually started Installing but then showed an error message. This has been going on for quite a long time now. Help greatly appreciated!! -SongPlayz...
  10. there was an error sending your message

there was an error sending your message: Hours and hours spent on finding work arounds with MS products especially OUTLOOK. Microsoft in the interest of keeping people safe online have made it incredibly difficult to actually use their programs for anyone less than an advanced user. If I could justify my budget I...