Windows 10: DllRegisterServer not found

Discus and support DllRegisterServer not found in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm having this error, can I get some help please. Thanks My system info: OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Manufacturer Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dabour, Jul 19, 2021.

1. dabour Win User

DllRegisterServer not found

I'm having this error, can I get some help please. Thanks My system info: OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Manufacturer Dell Inc. Model Inspiron 7520 System Type x64-based PC System SKU Inspiron 7520 Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB

:)

dabour, Jul 19, 2021
  2. hrairk Win User

The module "mscomctl.ocx" was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80004005

Thanks for the reply Riel.

A.User shares two links on the page you suggested, the first one "MSCOMCTL.OCX dependency error attempting to install FLAC frontend" addresses the exact issue I'm facing with MSCOMCTL.OCX, the second link is not relevant.

On the first link's page, user k.c.s. shares detailed instructions on how to get the MSCOMCTL.OCX registered properly in a 64bit environment, however at the very last step (when we execute regsvr32) I'm getting the error:

"The module 'mscomctl.ocx' was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80004005"

The desired outcome of regsvr32 is to get the following message:

"DllRegisterServer in mscomctl.ocx succeeded"

As a side note, I've also run the SubInAcl tool to grant administrators the proper rights to make registry changes (thinking this might be a permissions issue with the registry). However, this did not resolve the DllRegisterServer failure. In case you wanna
    see this solution given by user quella3,
    here it is

Appreciate the continued help on this.

-H

hrairk, Jul 19, 2021
  3. dllregisterserver and windows defender

dllregisterserver failure code ox80040204,,,,pc defender error 0x80072afc and 0xd800903w3 what can I do lm blocked

richardhurdxm, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

The module "mscomctl.ocx" was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80004005

Thank you for your reply.

Have you tried downloading and installing Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Common Controls from this
    link?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

1. DllRegisterServer not found - Similar Threads - DllRegisterServer found

2. "An operating system was not found" after random BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "An operating system was not found" after random BSOD: Hello,my Windows 10 install has most probably broke. After playing Team Fortress 2 a game that I have gotten from Steam for around an hour, the computer showed me a BSOD screen, with the error code "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION". After rebooting, the following text appeared:...
  3. Bluetooth - doesn't find anything nor is found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth - doesn't find anything nor is found: 1st time I try to use / turned on. My notebook neither finds anything nor is found by our androids.our androids find our BT speaker and LG TV, among other stuff from neighborhoodMy Win 10 is 10.0.19043.1110. Bluetooth support service is running. I've already tried...
  4. NODE.dll is missing or not found on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    NODE.dll is missing or not found on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Node.dll is a file on Windows OS that allows software programs to run successfully, but sometimes an error can occur because node.dll is missing. This can prevent the software from starting. This issue can also be caused if the DLL file is corrupted or if node.dll is...
  5. Fix DLLRegisterserver failed with error code 0x80070715 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix DLLRegisterserver failed with error code 0x80070715 in Windows 10: This article lists possible solutions to fix DLLRegisterserver failed with Error 0x80070715 in Windows 10. In most cases, the error occurs when the Volume Shadow Copy does not start or is disabled. [ATTACH] DLLRegisterserver failed with error code 0x80070715 If you...
  6. VCRUNTIME140.dll NOT FOUND dllRegisterServer dllUnregisterServer NOT FOUND

VCRUNTIME140.dll NOT FOUND dllRegisterServer dllUnregisterServer NOT FOUND: So I installed Android Studio not long ago. : Next, I tried launching the emulator with command line I first created an AVD: Pixel_XL_API_30 and used the command emulator.exe -avd Pixel_XL_API_30 I get a VCRUNTIME140.dll not found So I tried fixing the dll following...
  7. MSCOMCTL.OCX errors, DLLregisterserver failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSCOMCTL.OCX errors, DLLregisterserver failed: I am trying to run a piece of software and when I do I get the following error: Component MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. I searched for it and found the file and copied it to the syswow64 folder. I then...
  8. Error: "the module ExplorerFrame.dll was loaded but the entry-point Dllregisterserver was...

Error: "the module ExplorerFrame.dll was loaded but the entry-point Dllregisterserver was...: i got en error explorer.exe class not registered, after login got black screen with cursor and then pop up explorer.exe class not registered...
  9. Error Dllregisterserver failed with error code 0x80020009

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Dllregisterserver failed with error code 0x80020009: I am trying to do as below and getting below error. Kindly support. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-dllregisterserver-failed-with-error-code/a9d5f200-4733-4b44-a993-6f2df78e8fe4
  10. Application error, Event 1000 and DllRegisterServer was not found

in Windows 10 Support
    Application error, Event 1000 and DllRegisterServer was not found: Hello, From Autodesk support I got answer: This is not an Autodesk related issue, if you have an IT department have them take a look to search what can be causing this error. Windows 10 users have reported this issue & it is a Microsoft error that link has some suggestions...