Windows 10: DllRegisterServer was not found in Windows 11/10

Discus and support DllRegisterServer was not found in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Are you facing the error message DllRegisterServer was not found on your Windows PC? Are you searching here for the perfect fix for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 13, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

DllRegisterServer was not found in Windows 11/10

DllRegisterServer was not found in Windows 11/10 DllRegisterServer-Was-Not-Found-on-your-Windows.jpg
    Are you facing the error message DllRegisterServer was not found on your Windows PC? Are you searching here for the perfect fix for this annoying solution? If yes, we are here with absolute help for you. The module was loaded but the entry-point dllregisterserver was not found Why does this error occur? DllRegisterServer was not […]

This article DllRegisterServer was not found in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 13, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 13, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jul 13, 2022
Thema:

1. DllRegisterServer was not found in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - DllRegisterServer was found

2. The module "KERNELBASE.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The module "KERNELBASE.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found....: Windows 10 Pro - Version10.0.19044 - Build 19044SCAN 3XS Custom Build dedicated DAW Workstation LaptopIntel i7-10550H @ 2.60 GHz 12 logical Processors32 Gig RAMSamsung NVMe SSD 860 EVO 1TB - System DriveSamsung NVMe SSD 970 SCSI 2TB - Storage Drive 1Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus...
  3. The module "KERNELBASE.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The module "KERNELBASE.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found....: Windows 10 Pro - Version10.0.19044 - Build 19044SCAN 3XS Custom Build dedicated DAW Workstation LaptopIntel i7-10550H @ 2.60 GHz 12 logical Processors32 Gig RAMSamsung NVMe SSD 860 EVO 1TB - System DriveSamsung NVMe SSD 970 SCSI 2TB - Storage Drive 1Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus...
  4. The module "KERNELBASE.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. isdone.dll Dllregisterserver was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    isdone.dll Dllregisterserver was not found: Hi Microsoft team . I want to install Compressed game . But gives me when installing an error . "isdone error : unarc.dll returned an error code-11"I have the latest update of win10 "21H1"I tried some solutions : SFC scan / DSIM / virtual memory / memory diagnostic / & ...But...
  6. isdone.dll Dllregisterserver was not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    isdone.dll Dllregisterserver was not found: Hi Microsoft team . I want to install Compressed game . But gives me when installing an error . "isdone error : unarc.dll returned an error code-11"I have the latest update of win10 "21H1"I tried some solutions : SFC scan / DSIM / virtual memory / memory diagnostic / & ...But...
  7. isdone.dll Dllregisterserver was not found

8. DllRegisterServer not found

in Windows 10 Support
    DllRegisterServer not found: I'm having this error, can I get some help please. Thanks My system info: OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Manufacturer Dell Inc. Model Inspiron 7520 System Type x64-based PC System SKU Inspiron 7520 Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3632QM CPU @...
  9. VCRUNTIME140.dll NOT FOUND dllRegisterServer dllUnregisterServer NOT FOUND

VCRUNTIME140.dll NOT FOUND dllRegisterServer dllUnregisterServer NOT FOUND: So I installed Android Studio not long ago. : Next, I tried launching the emulator with command line I first created an AVD: Pixel_XL_API_30 and used the command emulator.exe -avd Pixel_XL_API_30 I get a VCRUNTIME140.dll not found So I tried fixing the dll following...
  10. Application error, Event 1000 and DllRegisterServer was not found

in Windows 10 Support
    Application error, Event 1000 and DllRegisterServer was not found: Hello, From Autodesk support I got answer: This is not an Autodesk related issue, if you have an IT department have them take a look to search what can be causing this error. Windows 10 users have reported this issue & it is a Microsoft error that link has some suggestions...