Windows 10: DLNA - Playlists

Discus and support DLNA - Playlists in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We Have a Samsung TV which supports DLNA & we use it extensively to stream videos and music from our Windows 10 PC to our Samsung TV. We have a growing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by td at Benalla, Jul 21, 2019.

1. DLNA - Playlists

We Have a Samsung TV which supports DLNA & we use it extensively to stream videos and music from our Windows 10 PC to our Samsung TV. We have a growing library to stream and would like to create Playlists. Playlists can be created in Windows Media Player but, my question is, how do you get the Playlists to be recognised and display on the TV?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thanks

td

:)

td at Benalla, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Sasha100 Win User

WMP Will Not Save Playlist

I have a new computer with Win 10 Home installed. I am trying to use WMP and create some music playlists. When I create a list of songs and try to save them as a playlist I get a pop-up that says: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist". I have clicked on "Web Help" in the pop-up box and tried all the suggested solutions, but none of them have solved the problem. Can you please help.

Sasha100, Jul 21, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    DLNA streaming help

what are you using to provide the dnla support on the main pc? I find the built in options lacking, I suggest trying tversity, it easily let's you pick what folders/drives are broadcast via dlna.

newtekie1, Jul 21, 2019
  4. DLNA - Playlists

DLNA

Hi,

DLNA on Windows 10 can be done in 2 ways:

• There is a Cast To Device button that you can use to stream Windows 10 to a DLNA
      video player.
    • For receiving content, you will have to use the Windows Media Player
    Which of the above are you trying to do? Also, provide error code or message, if any, when the video files do not play.

Vinod Archak, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

DLNA - Playlists

1. DLNA - Playlists - Similar Threads - DLNA Playlists

2. How to Allow or Block DLNA Device in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Allow or Block DLNA Device in Windows 11: [IMG]In this post, we will show you how to allow or block or Remove a DLNA Device in Windows 11. When it comes down to the Windows 11 operating system, it is possible to share media from personal folders such as Videos, Playlists, Pictures, Music, and more to another computer...
  3. Microsoft DLNA user agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft DLNA user agent: Hi there,I have a question regarding the Microsoft-DLNA DLNADOC/1.50 User-Agent. I am monitoring network traffic in my environment and I have noticed repeated requests of the following nature:"GET /icon_sample.jpg HTTP/1.1 Connection: Keep-Alive User-Agent: User-Agent:...
  4. Microsoft DLNA user agent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft DLNA user agent: Hi there,I have a question regarding the Microsoft-DLNA DLNADOC/1.50 User-Agent. I am monitoring network traffic in my environment and I have noticed repeated requests of the following nature:"GET /icon_sample.jpg HTTP/1.1 Connection: Keep-Alive User-Agent: User-Agent:...
  5. Microsoft DLNA user agent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. DLNA stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLNA stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: I had the DLNA server working on my Windows desktop Media Streaming Options were turned on, all folders of interest added to the Video library on Windows 10 Home. I was using VLC on my iPhone same home network to play videos on my phone.I have upgraded to Windows 11 22H2,...
  7. DLNA stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

DLNA stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: I had the DLNA server working on my Windows desktop Media Streaming Options were turned on, all folders of interest added to the Video library on Windows 10 Home. I was using VLC on my iPhone same home network to play videos on my phone.I have upgraded to Windows 11 22H2,...
  8. Media streaming options DLNA server having problem to share media file with my Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media streaming options DLNA server having problem to share media file with my Smart TV: Hello,I have Windows 11 Home, and the media streaming options are giving me trouble.My issue is that even with "Media streaming options" enabled, I am unable to share the media file through my laptop. If you know why this is, please assist me.Through an Ethernet wire, my...
  9. Media streaming options DLNA server having problem to share media file with my Smart TV

Media streaming options DLNA server having problem to share media file with my Smart TV: Hello,I have Windows 11 Home, and the media streaming options are giving me trouble.My issue is that even with "Media streaming options" enabled, I am unable to share the media file through my laptop. If you know why this is, please assist me.Through an Ethernet wire, my...
  10. how to delete all pictures from window media player DLNA Server folder located on network...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete all pictures from window media player DLNA Server folder located on network...: inside the window media player showing my deleted i cloud pictures and videos .i couldn't find the images source and cant delete as well.where those all file located and how to delete?Please help me to fix this....