Windows 10: Dlt,Shift+Dlt,Backspace keys not working properly

Discus and support Dlt,Shift+Dlt,Backspace keys not working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use an AsusVivo book and Delete,Backspace keys r not working properly.When i press the BACKSPACE key while typing the cursor jump to the beginning of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RakeshBabu_17, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Dlt,Shift+Dlt,Backspace keys not working properly

I use an AsusVivo book and Delete,Backspace keys r not working properly.When i press the BACKSPACE key while typing
    the cursor jump to the beginning of the line.While browsing internet the BACKSPACE key work as a PAGEDOWN key.

When i press SHIFT+DELETE to a particular file.the entire files gets selected for deletion.I believe its a software problem.I have already tried updating my keyboard software and already reinstalled it.Kindly help me solve this problem.

:)

RakeshBabu_17, Aug 10, 2020
  2. KatJB Win User

shift keys not working

I upgraded to windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop and then did the windows update and when I tried to do anything with the shift key neither one works. I read all the suggestions I could find in here and tried most of them with no luck. I ran the hardware
    and device troubleshooter, I went to the keyboard on control panel and it says it's working properly. I tried shift/control/alt keys all together. I downloaded and scanned with anti malware and I did the fn and del keys with no results. I would like an easy
    fix for this as I believe it is a windows 10 and or update for windows 10 issue. I am not real savvy on the computer so I need step by step instructions, please and thank you.

KatJB, Aug 10, 2020
  3. missing file error run.vbs when I start my computer

Happy new year!

Step 1- start up and clear error message. Use ctrl alt dlt.

Step 2- click on the power icon and hold the shift key while you click on restart.

Step 3 -follow the instructions

Step 4 - find the restore and restore to a save a few days old

JAYtheSTRENGTH, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Dlt,Shift+Dlt,Backspace keys not working properly

Backspace Key not working

Has anyone experienced their backspace key not working in Windows 10? Or is this a known problem with Toshiba. The key has never been wet. It's just not working correctly. Whenever I type something up on for example (The Knot), the key will will not respond to the command. Help needed please!

Jesse Williams, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Dlt,Shift+Dlt,Backspace keys not working properly

1. Dlt,Shift+Dlt,Backspace keys not working properly - Similar Threads - Dlt Shift+Dlt Backspace

2. Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.: Hey Everyone,I recently noticed that holding down backspace only erases 1 letter at a time. It used to be much quicker and would erase whole lines when held down long enough. same in the case of arrow keys to. I am on windows 11 and have turned off filter keys. Any...
  3. Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.: Hey Everyone,I recently noticed that holding down backspace only erases 1 letter at a time. It used to be much quicker and would erase whole lines when held down long enough. same in the case of arrow keys to. I am on windows 11 and have turned off filter keys. Any...
  4. Left shift key not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left shift key not working properly: I run Windows 11 dual booted with Ubuntu 20.04. Recently after switching back to windows I noticed that the left shift key only capitalizes a couple letters then stopped. It works fine in safe mode and I haven’t installed anything other than an update for Windows lately. Any...
  5. Left shift key not working properly

Left shift key not working properly: I run Windows 11 dual booted with Ubuntu 20.04. Recently after switching back to windows I noticed that the left shift key only capitalizes a couple letters then stopped. It works fine in safe mode and I haven’t installed anything other than an update for Windows lately. Any...
  6. Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo: Some keys like t,y,backspace, shift, caps lock on the left, numlock not working.i am running win8.1 and i cant use the keyboard troubleshooter as i saw in other forumsfix...
  7. Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo

Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo: Some keys like t,y,backspace, shift, caps lock on the left, numlock not working.i am running win8.1 and i cant use the keyboard troubleshooter as i saw in other forumsfix...
  8. Windows 10 Laptop Keeps Hanging/Freezing CTRL+ALT+DLT Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Laptop Keeps Hanging/Freezing CTRL+ALT+DLT Doesn't Work: Hardware Specs: Asus Tuf Gaming FX505DY Laptop M.2 SSD 256GB, HDD Seagate BarraCuda 2.5in SATA CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H w/ Radeon Vega Graphics GPU: AMD Radeon RX560X 4GB RAM: 2x 8GB 2400 mHz HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset Razer DeathAdder Essential Mouse w/ Synapse 3.0...
  9. Ctrl+Alt+Dlt required SOMETIMES to get to PW prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ctrl+Alt+Dlt required SOMETIMES to get to PW prompt: Hey there, Win10 home: In the past 6 months or so, when my PC falls asleep, nothing will get the PW prompt to show on screen w/o using Ctrl+Alt+Dlt. I reboot sometimes and once in a while that will fix it and it will work as expected for a week or two, then will start...
  10. Backspace Key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Backspace Key not working: Has anyone experienced their backspace key not working in Windows 10? Or is this a known problem with Toshiba. The key has never been wet. It's just not working correctly. Whenever I type something up on for example (The Knot), the key will will not respond to the command....