Windows 10: Dmp files contains sensitive data.

Discus and support Dmp files contains sensitive data. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I am able to see sensitive data in dmp files, which can create security issues. Kindly provide us with a solution where we as hide these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Neelam Singh1, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Dmp files contains sensitive data.

Hello,I am able to see sensitive data in dmp files, which can create security issues. Kindly provide us with a solution where we as hide these sensitive datas like passwords.Steps to be followed:Step 1: Open application and type in the textbox like username and password.Step 2 : Now open Task Manger and create dmp file.Step 3 : Using strings64.exe convert dmp file to txt file, now search for username and password data, which will be clearly in human readable format.

:)

Neelam Singh1, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Dmp files contains sensitive data.

1. Dmp files contains sensitive data. - Similar Threads - Dmp files contains

2. Dmp files contains sensitive data.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dmp files contains sensitive data.: Hello,I am able to see sensitive data in dmp files, which can create security issues. Kindly provide us with a solution where we as hide these sensitive datas like passwords.Steps to be followed:Step 1: Open application and type in the textbox like username and password.Step...
  3. Dmp files contains sensitive data.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dmp files contains sensitive data.: Hello,I am able to see sensitive data in dmp files, which can create security issues. Kindly provide us with a solution where we as hide these sensitive datas like passwords.Steps to be followed:Step 1: Open application and type in the textbox like username and password.Step...
  4. Handle Sensitive Data in DSC Deployments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handle Sensitive Data in DSC Deployments: Hi,I have a Bicep/DSC deployment where needs to setup a failover cluster and the storage account cluster quorum witness.For setting up the storage account witness, I need to pass in the storage account key as a 'String', that seems un-secure to me, is there a better way to...
  5. Handle Sensitive Data in DSC Deployments

Handle Sensitive Data in DSC Deployments: Hi,I have a Bicep/DSC deployment where needs to setup a failover cluster and the storage account cluster quorum witness.For setting up the storage account witness, I need to pass in the storage account key as a 'String', that seems un-secure to me, is there a better way to...
  6. Securing Your Phone's sensitive data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Securing Your Phone's sensitive data: Hi, I don't know if one opinion can make a difference but let me try:I would like you to introduce password protection for the Your Phone App because it carries a lot of sensitive data.It carries mobile money balances, Transgender, bisexual relationship communication,...
  7. Securing Your Phone's sensitive data

Securing Your Phone's sensitive data: Hi, I don't know if one opinion can make a difference but let me try:I would like you to introduce password protection for the Your Phone App because it carries a lot of sensitive data.It carries mobile money balances, Transgender, bisexual relationship communication,...
  8. dmp file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dmp file: Hi, Here is the link to my recent 3 dump file that is located at C:\WINDOWS\Minidump. https://onedrive.live.com/?id=6CD12591B63C0C21%21168&cid=6CD12591B63C0C21. Would you please take a look at them. Best Regards, Ali...
  9. WUDownloadCache - why in a partition containing only data files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WUDownloadCache - why in a partition containing only data files?: The other day, I noticed that both desktop and laptop systems had this new folder, WUDownloadCache, which appears to be where Windows Update stores downloaded files. For both systems, this new folder is on the D drive. Is it OK to delete this folder entirely? If not, can I...
  10. storing sensitive data

storing sensitive data: How is it best to store confidential data that you would need access to on a daily basis? The data needs to be shared across systems. Is google drive secure enough?