Windows 10: 遇到了蓝屏问题,请分析下我的dmp文件

Discus and support 遇到了蓝屏问题,请分析下我的dmp文件 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 刚刚重新装过系统,就遇到了蓝屏问题,想通过您的分析判断是否为硬件问题 文件已上载 https://send.firefox.com/download/9405adcbd44262dc/#IehDVWkh0FxYiii5i6247A 感谢您的支持... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DC WXY, Dec 7, 2019.

1. DC WXY Win User

遇到了蓝屏问题,请分析下我的dmp文件

刚刚重新装过系统,就遇到了蓝屏问题,想通过您的分析判断是否为硬件问题

文件已上载

https://send.firefox.com/download/9405adcbd44262dc/#IehDVWkh0FxYiii5i6247A

感谢您的支持

:)

DC WXY, Dec 7, 2019

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Dec 7, 2019
  3. gc2727 Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD, don't know how to interpret the .dmp files

Edit: I now think this is a Dell problem, not a Windows problem. Thank you all for the suggestions, though. My suggestion is STAY AWAY FROM DELL.

Original post:

I'm running Windows 10, OS Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

For more than a week, I’ve routinely been getting BSODs with the error message,
    BAD POOL CALLER, multiple times a day.

To try and pinpoint the problem, I downloaded Visual Studio and WDK for Windows 10 Version 1903. I registered file associations for .dmp, .hdmp, .mdmp, .kdmp, and .wew. I launched wndbg and set the symbol search path to

SRV*C:\SymCache*Symbol information.

I then attempted to read the dmp files, but in each one I received the message:

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\ntoskrnl.exe, Wind32 error 0n2

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe

Since I was unable to use wndbg correctly, I downloaded BlueScreenView. I hear that its reports are often inaccurate, but I figured a possibly-correct analysis was better than no analysis. In every crash, BlueScreenView identified
    storport.sys and ntoskernel.exe as the culprits; iaStorAVC.sys was also mentioned in a handful of crashes. I’m not sure what to do with this info, though, as I can’t find any of these on the list of drivers in device manager.

You can probably tell I’m not knowledgeable about tech, and this stuff is outside my league. So, I’d be extremely grateful for step-by-step answers to the following questions:

1) What, if anything, should I do about storport.sys, ntoskernel.exe, and iaStorAVC.sys?

2) How can I set up the symbol search path for wndb to properly read dmp files?

Also, if someone wants to read one of my dmp files, I could try uploading some.

Thanks a bunch!

gc2727, Dec 7, 2019
  4. prescient Win User

遇到了蓝屏问题,请分析下我的dmp文件

Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

遇到了蓝屏问题,请分析下我的dmp文件

1. 遇到了蓝屏问题,请分析下我的dmp文件 - Similar Threads - 遇到了蓝屏问题,请分析下我的dmp文件

2. Need some help with BSOD/DMP files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need some help with BSOD/DMP files: Hello, I have been dealing with various BSOD for a few months now and I finally decided to try a clean install of windows. Unfortunately, I kept getting the error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart...
  3. Need some help with BSOD/DMP files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need some help with BSOD/DMP files: Hello, I have been dealing with various BSOD for a few months now and I finally decided to try a clean install of windows. Unfortunately, I kept getting the error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart...
  4. Can someone analyze my .dmp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone analyze my .dmp?: Hi, all. I had a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef I'm not sure what to do from here, but I have the .dmp file. Is there anyone that would be willing to look at my memorydmpthanks,ray...
  5. Can someone analyze my .dmp?

Can someone analyze my .dmp?: Hi, all. I had a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef I'm not sure what to do from here, but I have the .dmp file. Is there anyone that would be willing to look at my memorydmpthanks,ray...
  6. Can someone analyze my .dmp?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows freezes and crashes. Sharing DMP files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes and crashes. Sharing DMP files: Windows freezes and I had to manually restart several times. This started happening a couple months ago and since I have tried every fix there is including clean Windows install. System used: Legion 5 Pro-16ACH6H Laptop Lenovo OS: Win...
  8. Windows freezes and crashes. Sharing DMP files

Windows freezes and crashes. Sharing DMP files: Windows freezes and I had to manually restart several times. This started happening a couple months ago and since I have tried every fix there is including clean Windows install. System used: Legion 5 Pro-16ACH6H Laptop Lenovo OS: Win...
  9. Blue screen with no time to create DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with no time to create DMP file: Recently I've started getting bluescreens when I play some games on my system, but when it starts to shut down the bluescreen barely has time on the screen before it shuts down. So there are never any DMP files to look into. Any help would be appreciated.After looking at a...
  10. Blue screen with no time to create DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with no time to create DMP file: Recently I've started getting bluescreens when I play some games on my system, but when it starts to shut down the bluescreen barely has time on the screen before it shuts down. So there are never any DMP files to look into. Any help would be appreciated.After looking at a...