Windows 10: DN_DRIVER_LOADED error in USB Root

Discus and support DN_DRIVER_LOADED error in USB Root in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I fix DN_DRIVER_LOADED error in USB Root. It appears with all video conferencing applications and some editing apps. Thanks, Ilias... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IliasLevis, Jan 1, 2019.

1. DN_DRIVER_LOADED error in USB Root

How do I fix DN_DRIVER_LOADED error in USB Root. It appears with all video conferencing applications and some editing apps.

Thanks,

Ilias

:)

IliasLevis, Jan 1, 2019
  2. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

DN_DRIVER_LOADED error in USB Root [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Windows 10 does not recognize any usb

Hi,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you manage USB Root Hub by following these steps:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Expand USB Serial Bus Controllers.
    • Right-click on USB Root Hub and click Properties.
    • Click the Power Management tab and uncheck the option that says "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power."
    • If you see more than one USB Root Hub listed, you'll need to perform the same with every entry.
    • Once done, click OK and restart your computer.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

DN_DRIVER_LOADED error in USB Root

Western Digital external USB drive not working -- recently

Hi,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to fix USB Root Hub in your device:

• Go to Device Manager, expand USB Serial Bus Controllers.
    • Right-click on USB Root Hub and click Properties.
    • Click on the Power Management tab, and uncheck the option that says "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power."
    • If there are more than one USB Root Hub listed, you'll need to perform the same way with every entry.
    • Click OK and restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

DN_DRIVER_LOADED error in USB Root

1. DN_DRIVER_LOADED error in USB Root - Similar Threads - DN_DRIVER_LOADED error USB

2. USB Root Hub Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Root Hub Drivers: Hi there, I have a major problem. I have a desktop using an ASUS Motherboard, I am sending this from my laptop. I was having problems with getting USB flash drives to mount.Getting the Yellow triangle in Device Manager in Other Devices.I uninstalled the USB root hub and...
  3. USB Root Hub Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Root Hub Drivers: Hi there, I have a major problem. I have a desktop using an ASUS Motherboard, I am sending this from my laptop. I was having problems with getting USB flash drives to mount.Getting the Yellow triangle in Device Manager in Other Devices.I uninstalled the USB root hub and...
  4. issue with USB root hub 3.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with USB root hub 3.0: Hello, Anyone know how to correct this issue.i keep getting a continuous notification saying device not recognised malfunctioned.nothing is actually connected to my laptop.Ive tried uninstalling everything in device manager under universal serial bus controllers restarting my...
  5. issue with USB root hub 3.0

issue with USB root hub 3.0: Hello, Anyone know how to correct this issue.i keep getting a continuous notification saying device not recognised malfunctioned.nothing is actually connected to my laptop.Ive tried uninstalling everything in device manager under universal serial bus controllers restarting my...
  6. USB root hub is not longer there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB root hub is not longer there: I followed this to fix my USB ports cause my laptop wasn't letting me use my USB flash drives. The thing I thing I...
  7. USB root hub is not longer there

USB root hub is not longer there: I followed this to fix my USB ports cause my laptop wasn't letting me use my USB flash drives. The thing I thing I...
  8. Issues with USB root hub 3.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with USB root hub 3.0: So I got on my laptop the other day and I continuously get a pop up message saying "USB device not recognized: The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it." I made sure all my drivers are updated multiple times so it...
  9. USB Root Hub 30

USB Root Hub 30: USB Root Hub 30 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-root-hub-30/54ec05da-a825-4a2a-b365-5048616b1e43
  10. VlA USB 3.0 Root Hub

VlA USB 3.0 Root Hub: I was trouble shooting why my epson scanner and seagate external hard drive was not being recognized by the Dell desktop. I'm using Windows 10. When I went to device manager I noticed that two VlA USB 3.0 Root Hubs had a yellow triangle. It said device not working properly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DN_DRIVER_LOADED

2. dn has problem usb

3. windows device manager dn_has_problem

4. usb root,
  5. usb port manager DN_HAS_PROBLEM,
  6. dn_driver_loaded dn_started dn_disabeable,
  7. usb xhci dn_has_problem,
  8. dn driver loaded error in usb root,
  9. nvidia dn driver loaded,
  10. dn_driver_loaded an error