Windows 10: DNS-320-LW sometimes does nt appear and cannot be accessed

Discus and support DNS-320-LW sometimes does nt appear and cannot be accessed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have 4 devices on my network 3 of them can access this device at all times, but my Windows 10 pc seems not to access it reliably I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Muldoni, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Muldoni Win User

DNS-320-LW sometimes does nt appear and cannot be accessed

I have 4 devices on my network 3 of them can access this device at all times, but my Windows 10 pc seems not to access it

reliably I have tried resetting the network, I also tried restoring to the install state but the machine would just keep telling me that it was restoring the registry for over half an hour until of powered down and restarted, it did not restore!

psb

:)

Muldoni, Nov 6, 2018

2. DNS problems with router

A couple suggestions I have for you:

Update the firmware on the router. Maybe it's getting into a badstate, and a firmware update might fix it. Or if you're comfortable with it, install a custom firmware like dd-wrt. Just make sure its supported on your router first.

Change your DNS to: 8.8.8.8, 4.2.2.1. Might help.

If none of these work, maybe statically set your DNS on your PS3/PC to the IPs you listed, taking the router out of the lookup procedure.

Last option, is look for a new router.

Hybrid_theory, Nov 6, 2018
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Nov 6, 2018
  4. tdugard Win User

Windows 10 and DNS 320 NAS samba access issues

Hello everyone,

Since january 2017 approx. , i can't use my Dlink DNS 320 Nas in my desktop computer explorer (using either \\nas.ip or \\nasname). Before this date the NAS was perfectly working on the same computer.

The NAS is fully working because on a windows 7 laptop, on IOS phone, on Android phone i can connect with Samba protocol with no issues.

On the win 10, i can ping both the ip and the nas name, i can also access it by ftp on web admin interface.

I'm pretty sure a windows update broke it but i really don't know how to make it work again.

tdugard, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. DNS-320-LW sometimes does nt appear and cannot be accessed - Similar Threads - DNS 320 sometimes

2. DNS Suffix Search List appeared after unauthorized Microsoft Account Access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS Suffix Search List appeared after unauthorized Microsoft Account Access.: Greetings.Recently I got a notification that someone has accessed my Microsoft Account from Germany. I went to change my password and all good on that.I did a couple of generic check on my internet and did a fresh windows install. The thing which I notice showing up under...
  3. DNS Suffix Search List appeared after unauthorized Microsoft Account Access.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DNS Suffix Search List appeared after unauthorized Microsoft Account Access.: Greetings.Recently I got a notification that someone has accessed my Microsoft Account from Germany. I went to change my password and all good on that.I did a couple of generic check on my internet and did a fresh windows install. The thing which I notice showing up under...
  4. No Internet Access / Error with DNS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Internet Access / Error with DNS: I've been without internet access, with it stuck on identifying network. A system restore fixed the issue, but it failed in the last attempt and the restore point is gone. I've been attempting every solution I could think of or find online. This is day 5 with hours down the...
  5. Taskbar sometimes refuses to appear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar sometimes refuses to appear: So, I have enable the option to hide the taskbar because I think it makes my desktop look much better. The problem is that sometimes I have to minimize all of my windows sometimes it works if I just minimize a specific one to get the taskbar to reappear and it's quite...
  6. A command screen sometimes appears

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A command screen sometimes appears: Hello I sometimes see a command screen suddenly appearing on my screen. Just for a few seconds. I've never noticed this before so I was worried it could be some kind of virus. Can anyone help me out as to why it is suddenly appearing like that? Thanks in advance...
  7. Accessing a DNS address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing a DNS address: I have created a DNS dynamic address. And using this address (someexample.go.ro) with a certain port, I am trying to access router page (a web camera (DVR) in fact). The issue is that on some machine I can access this address + port, on other machine, I cannot. And I don't...
  8. NT Authority will not give me access !!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    NT Authority will not give me access !!!!: Hello, I could use some real help here. I have a Dell Inspiron 5775 running Windows 10 Home 1909 up to date, in the past I could go into performance monitor as admin and I could add New Data Sets for GPU and CPU. Now when I tried to add these parameters I keep getting the NT...
  9. NT Authority will not give me access !!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    NT Authority will not give me access !!!!: Hello, I could use some real help here. I have a Dell Inspiron 5775 running Windows 10 Home 1909 up to date, in the past I could go into performance monitor as admin and I could add New Data Sets for GPU and CPU. Now when I tried to add these parameters I keep getting the NT...
  10. Cannot access Bluetooth / It does not appear in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot access Bluetooth / It does not appear in Device Manager: I've been having trouble the last couple of days since updating my laptop with my Bluetooth cutting out and disconnecting my wireless headphones. Today I restarted my laptop and Bluetooth has just vanished. When I go to Bluetooth & other devices in Settings I see this....