Windows 10: DNS is not responding

Discus and support DNS is not responding in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I get this with my Surface Pro the original unit I have tried to rest the network adaptor Other Windows laptop and an Android phone have not trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bernard Liengme, Oct 18, 2020.

1. DNS is not responding

I get this with my Surface Pro the original unit

I have tried to rest the network adaptor

Other Windows laptop and an Android phone have not trouble connecting to the WIFI but the Surface will not even when in same room as the other units.

I am considering resetting the Surface and reinstalling software but is this the only solution?
    Thanks

:)

Bernard Liengme, Oct 18, 2020

2. computer is correctly configured but dns server not responding windows 10

Hi Fred,

Regarding your issue with DNS server not responding, we need to gather some information. Please answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting with a different device?
    • Have you tried power cycling your modem and router?
    • Try different browser?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to try the troubleshooting steps provided below to flush the DNS cache.

• Start.
    • Type "Command Prompt".
    • Click " Command Prompt".
    • Type "ipconfig /flushdns".
    • Press "Enter".
    • Restart your web browser.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 18, 2020
  3. DNS Server Not Responding

Error message: DNS server is not responding. The screen shots they show to fix it don't match my Windows 10 screens. Any suggestions?

CindyBevan, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

DNS is not responding

DNS Servers

I run a DNS server locally, so when a domain is already cached, I get it back almost instantly, otherwise it responds as fast as the first server in my list (75.75.75.75 in my case.)

Aquinus, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

DNS is not responding

1. DNS is not responding - Similar Threads - DNS responding

2. DNS Server not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS Server not responding: For some reason I've lost the use of the Internet. I ran diagnostics and get the message "DNS Server not responding". My Network shows to be connected in settings. What can I do to resolve this problem?ThanksKen Miller977...
  3. DNS Server not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS Server not responding: For some reason I've lost the use of the Internet. I ran diagnostics and get the message "DNS Server not responding". My Network shows to be connected in settings. What can I do to resolve this problem?ThanksKen Miller977...
  4. DNS Server not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. get message "DNS server not responding" in windows 11/s mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get message "DNS server not responding" in windows 11/s mode.: get message "DNS server not responding" in windows 11/s mode intermittently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-message-dns-server-not-responding-in-windows/6dbf7a6c-e0bd-4c09-834d-f95d9966f4fe
  6. get message "DNS server not responding" in windows 11/s mode.

get message "DNS server not responding" in windows 11/s mode.: get message "DNS server not responding" in windows 11/s mode intermittently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-message-dns-server-not-responding-in-windows/6dbf7a6c-e0bd-4c09-834d-f95d9966f4fe
  7. SERVIDOR DNS NO RESPONDE ID 1014 WINDOWS SERVER 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SERVIDOR DNS NO RESPONDE ID 1014 WINDOWS SERVER 2016: Por Alguna razon ya hace mas de un mes el internet de la empresa se ha estado cayendo, He estado haciendo seguimiento en el registro de eventos de Windows server, Solamente Encuentro el Error 1014 A resolução de nome para o *** atingiu o tempo limite depois que nenhum dos...
  8. SERVIDOR DNS NO RESPONDE ID 1014 WINDOWS SERVER 2016

SERVIDOR DNS NO RESPONDE ID 1014 WINDOWS SERVER 2016: Por Alguna razon ya hace mas de un mes el internet de la empresa se ha estado cayendo, He estado haciendo seguimiento en el registro de eventos de Windows server, Solamente Encuentro el Error 1014 A resolução de nome para o *** atingiu o tempo limite depois que nenhum dos...
  9. SERVIDOR DNS NO RESPONDE ID 1014 WINDOWS SERVER 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. dns server not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dns server not responding: dns server not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-not-responding/8ead3d5a-127f-450c-982b-fb38a781243b