Windows 10: DNS not working on my windows 10

Discus and support DNS not working on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having an issue about the DNS I try to use the most command DNS as opendns and google DNS both is not even working and my web browser keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JayCleve, Oct 13, 2018.

1. JayCleve Win User

DNS not working on my windows 10

I am having an issue about the DNS I try to use the most command DNS as opendns and google DNS both is not even working and my web browser keeps showing me this error pageThis site can’t be reached (refuse to connect. I just format my windows 10 laptop and it used to work just fine. After just used the 208.67.222.222/208.67.220.220. Before I have formatted my laptop it works just fine after the format it seems to not working anymore. DNS not working on my windows 10 :(

I try to fix this problem for a few days now and I cannot find any solution. I hope that if you can show me how and give me some options to fix it. Thank you

**Modified title from: PLEASE HELP !! DNS not working on my windows 10***

:)

JayCleve, Oct 13, 2018

2. Windows 10 DNS leak

No, went with a different 3rd party suggestion. Works better. I'm reliant on others for my tech needs that way.

the54thvoid, Oct 13, 2018
  3. DNS problems with router

A couple suggestions I have for you:

Update the firmware on the router. Maybe it's getting into a badstate, and a firmware update might fix it. Or if you're comfortable with it, install a custom firmware like dd-wrt. Just make sure its supported on your router first.

Change your DNS to: 8.8.8.8, 4.2.2.1. Might help.

If none of these work, maybe statically set your DNS on your PS3/PC to the IPs you listed, taking the router out of the lookup procedure.

Last option, is look for a new router.

Hybrid_theory, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. DNS not working on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - DNS working

2. After I flushed my DNS some apps didn't work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After I flushed my DNS some apps didn't work.: I recently flushed my DNS apps like Voicemod, EA Launcher, and Discord failed to all load. It said that there was an error and couldn't connect. I am not sure what to do anymore, please help. But google works. I don't know why this happens because I flushed my DNS without any...
  3. Geo-blocked Websites used to work by changing DNS but no more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geo-blocked Websites used to work by changing DNS but no more: For example https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ links dont load at all but i changed the DNS to Cloudfare, and it was fixed but, even after changing the DNS to some thing else, it doesn't work...
  4. Geo-blocked Websites used to work by changing DNS but no more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Geo-blocked Websites used to work by changing DNS but no more: For example https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ links dont load at all but i changed the DNS to Cloudfare, and it was fixed but, even after changing the DNS to some thing else, it doesn't work...
  5. Ethernet wont work after i flushed my DNS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet wont work after i flushed my DNS: So i was looking up some solutions on how to fix lag spikes on the game Lethal Company and found an article with some solutions, i used the following method:Here’s how to clear DNS cache?Click on the Windows start icon in the bottom left corner.Then press the Windows key +...
  6. Ethernet wont work after i flushed my DNS

Ethernet wont work after i flushed my DNS: So i was looking up some solutions on how to fix lag spikes on the game Lethal Company and found an article with some solutions, i used the following method:Here’s how to clear DNS cache?Click on the Windows start icon in the bottom left corner.Then press the Windows key +...
  7. Ethernet wont work after i flushed my DNS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. DNS not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS not working: DNS has stopped working so cannot connect to internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-not-working/d5f09973-7223-4b97-90b7-4934d14891d3
  9. DNS not working

DNS not working: DNS has stopped working so cannot connect to internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-not-working/d5f09973-7223-4b97-90b7-4934d14891d3
  10. DNS Name resolution not working

DNS Name resolution not working: HelloHere is the scenario:I have moved three VMs from a VmWare environment to the Oracle Cloud. Two of the VMs were Windows 2019 Standard Active Directory Domain Controllers, the third VM is a Windows 2019 Standard server. As a result of the move, the IPs on all three...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dns not working

2. windows 10 dns not working fios

3. dns not working in window 10 openDNS

4. google dns not working