Windows 10: DNS problem

Discus and support DNS problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is this a bug or Windows 10 does not allow changing the DNS ?? [img] 5535 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by popaj, Apr 21, 2015.

1. popaj Win User

DNS problem

Is this a bug or Windows 10 does not allow changing the DNS ??

DNS problem [​IMG]

:)

popaj, Apr 21, 2015

2. Windows 10 Creators Update (Explorer.exe crashes)

Hi;

In my case problem solved when i changed the dns from 8.8.8.8 to my domain controllers ip( local dns server)

It was a dns resolution problem from the beginning

Hope this helps

Umut Yıldırım_77, Apr 21, 2015
  3. Cybdiver Win User
    Win 8 Phone DNS settings will they be available for manual configuration?

Try changing the DNS settings on your router at home. Leave it to DHCP from your ISP and only change the DNS to a public DNS server.

Unfortunately this will only solve your problem at home.

Cybdiver, Apr 21, 2015
  4. popaj Win User

DNS problem

And good bye windows 10 ...

popaj, Apr 21, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    For now, don't forget W10 is set to test and report everything to MS and needs ti use same IP all the time to know what's comming from what.

CountMike, Apr 21, 2015
  6. Mystere Win User
    It's not a bug, but it's a temporary situation for the current builds. You can change your dns by using command line options.

Mystere, Apr 21, 2015
  7. brummyfan Win User
    You can also set the DNS in Router settings.

brummyfan, Apr 21, 2015
  8. linw Win User

DNS problem

10061 fixes this issue.

9. CountMike New Member
    It sure did.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

DNS problem

1. DNS problem - Similar Threads - DNS problem

2. DNS problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS problem: Good morning, i have a brand new laptop with windows 11.Until now i have used linux and mac computers.I have a Mikrotik router that is used for firewall to the fttc router and dns server to have the resolution of the names of my lan servers, routers, and so on.On this router...
  3. DNS problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS problem: Good morning, i have a brand new laptop with windows 11.Until now i have used linux and mac computers.I have a Mikrotik router that is used for firewall to the fttc router and dns server to have the resolution of the names of my lan servers, routers, and so on.On this router...
  4. Problems : edge failing, Modem losing config, email stopping, DNS faults.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems : edge failing, Modem losing config, email stopping, DNS faults.: Hi all, Ive got a challenge here !my pc is HP elite desk, running win 10 pro i7 . recently a lot of problems with edge not wanting to start up, and when it did, took a long time to load.am also getting lots of modem problems I am on BB cable INet via NBN AUS with TPG as...
  5. Problems : edge failing, Modem losing config, email stopping, DNS faults.

Problems : edge failing, Modem losing config, email stopping, DNS faults.: Hi all, Ive got a challenge here !my pc is HP elite desk, running win 10 pro i7 . recently a lot of problems with edge not wanting to start up, and when it did, took a long time to load.am also getting lots of modem problems I am on BB cable INet via NBN AUS with TPG as...
  6. Problems : edge failing, Modem losing config, email stopping, DNS faults.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. DNS problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS problem: hello, i can't install VSCode, it says wrong dns. How to fix it, please help me!there is DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-problem/41826b00-3330-45b8-89b9-8afa959824e0
  8. DNS problem

DNS problem: hello, i can't install VSCode, it says wrong dns. How to fix it, please help me!there is DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-problem/41826b00-3330-45b8-89b9-8afa959824e0
  9. Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account: Hi,I shared this bug using Win+F 4 weeks ago. Unfortunately, they haven't replied yet.But the issue appeared again, so I have to use this resource.I have a Win10 account, it was launched on my PC. I relocated, taking a notebook wind 10 of my relative. So we swopped devices....
  10. Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account

Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account: Hi,I shared this bug using Win+F 4 weeks ago. Unfortunately, they haven't replied yet.But the issue appeared again, so I have to use this resource.I have a Win10 account, it was launched on my PC. I relocated, taking a notebook wind 10 of my relative. So we swopped devices....