Windows 10: DNS server is not responding

Discus and support DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever i try to open a page and browse the internet, it says i have no internet connection and reports that my DNS server is not responding. Ive been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChadEarnst, Apr 28, 2019.

1. DNS server is not responding

Whenever i try to open a page and browse the internet, it says i have no internet connection and reports that my DNS server is not responding. Ive been trouble shooting for a whole day, this is the second day it continues to be down.

:)

ChadEarnst, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

DNS Servers

I run a DNS server locally, so when a domain is already cached, I get it back almost instantly, otherwise it responds as fast as the first server in my list (75.75.75.75 in my case.)

Aquinus, Apr 28, 2019
  3. DediQZ Win User
    DNS server not responding

Hi,

Thank you for help.

1. Its wireless connection.

2. Toshiba. Satellite C55

3. no i didn't Make changes to the pc, but the router. After technician came to fix and change my home router, the "DNS server not responding" problem comes. My other gadget doesnt having the same Problem with my pc.

I've tried trouble shooting as you suggest before, but the problem not solved and it says "DNS server not responding".

Thanks.

DediQZ, Apr 28, 2019
  4. DNS server is not responding

computer is correctly configured but dns server not responding windows 10

Hi Fred,

Regarding your issue with DNS server not responding, we need to gather some information. Please answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting with a different device?
    • Have you tried power cycling your modem and router?
    • Try different browser?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to try the troubleshooting steps provided below to flush the DNS cache.

• Start.
    • Type "Command Prompt".
    • Click " Command Prompt".
    • Type "ipconfig /flushdns".
    • Press "Enter".
    • Restart your web browser.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

DNS server is not responding

1. DNS server is not responding - Similar Threads - DNS server responding

2. dns server not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dns server not responding: dns server not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-not-responding/8ead3d5a-127f-450c-982b-fb38a781243b
  3. DNS server not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS server not responding: Using Windows 10One website loading fineAny other is unreachable - troubleshooting saying "DNS server is not responding" WiFi connection is perfectly fine through my phone I have searched the other responses but they haven't worked... help!...
  4. DNS Server is not responding

DNS Server is not responding: Sadly this is my 3rd problem with my 1month old Lenovo y540. So, yesterday, I casually surf the internet and then suddenly my wifi was dead maybe electricity stuff, maintenance or something and that's usually normal for me & will turned on again in few minutes. The thing is,...
  5. DNS server is not Responding !

DNS server is not Responding !: Your Computer appears to be Correctly Configured, but the device or resourceDNS Server is not responding. DNS IP'S are configured both IPV4 & IPV6 ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-is-not-responding/3ea24223-0d22-4aa5-a3af-b4ac03145ac0
  6. DNS Server not responding

DNS Server not responding: Having some internet connection issues lately. Today the error message was: The DNS Server isn't responding. Details show: Your computer is trying to use a DNS server that is incorrect or doesn't exist. We've had CenturyLink out recently. They confirmed we were/are...
  7. dns server not responding

dns server not responding: My internet works off and on. What can I do to fix DNS Server? in plain English, not a techie! please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-not-responding/1b8361a6-2a4c-49dc-8cea-df49f8271701
  8. DNS Server Not Responding

DNS Server Not Responding: Error message: DNS server is not responding. The screen shots they show to fix it don't match my Windows 10 screens. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-not-responding/f3e136f5-e7c7-427d-80f3-95803abbaa71
  9. DNS server not responding.

DNS server not responding.: Yesterday (the 31st of August), my connection went funny. I thought it would fix itself as it often does, but after it didn't and even after trying manually, I ended-up doing a troubleshoot. It came back with "DNS server is not responding". I went to my router and unplugged...
  10. DNS server not responding

DNS server not responding: DNS server not responding. Continuing message 'Not connected to internet" but it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-not-responding/e5939f0f-55dd-4c90-bcd9-75e4eef69c79