Windows 10: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. "Windows 10"

Discus and support DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. "Windows 10" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, While on the internet via wifi using windows 10 I continually see " DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET ". I loose my wifi connection / INTERNET... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulFreeman7, Jul 1, 2019.

1. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. "Windows 10"

Hey,

While on the internet via wifi using windows 10 I continually see " DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET ". I loose my wifi connection / INTERNET connection saying their is no internet or I am able to connect and some times find my internet access? The " DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET " happens out of the blue and most times I need to restart my computer.

I have found out that the problem is in window 10! I would like some help in solving this pain in butt problem please. I am on the verge of deleting chrome from my computer. I am unsure how your process works so I will leave you my gmail " *** Email address is removed for privacy ***".

Their are many people on utube with solutions but you can not trust that method of repair.

:)

PaulFreeman7, Jul 1, 2019

2. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET

Hi Justas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the computer is experiencing a DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET issue when connecting to a wireless network. First, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the wireless driver.

• Go into Device Manager, then Network adapters.

• Right-click on the wireless driver, and select "Uninstall".

• Restart the computer. This will force the driver to reinstall itself.
    Reset Winsock and check if it helps.

• Open Command Prompt (cmd) by press Windows + R.

• Type netsh winsock reset then press
      enter

• After that it notify’s that successfully reset the Winsock Catalog.

You must restart the computer in order to complete the reset.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 1, 2019
  4. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. "Windows 10"

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET

i have been facing how to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET problem since 1 week i searching alot but unable to get it please best method for

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET

rkcreationzzz, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. "Windows 10"

1. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. "Windows 10" - Similar Threads - DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET

2. How do I permanently fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET error?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I permanently fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET error?: Windows 10, HP 15-f272wm laptop. I get the following message several times every day when trying to connect to internet Xfinity wifi : DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET . this happens at least 4 times daily probably more often. I have tried numerous fixes suggested in various...
  3. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET: i have been facing how to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET problem since 1 week i searching alot but unable to get it please best method for DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET...