Windows 10: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN cannot access Google, Bing, etc

Discus and support DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN cannot access Google, Bing, etc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently been having issues getting to Google and Bing on my home network. Ive talked with Verizon and they've swapped out my router. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by osorioma, Feb 8, 2020.

1. osorioma Win User

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN cannot access Google, Bing, etc

Hello,

I've recently been having issues getting to Google and Bing on my home network. Ive talked with Verizon and they've swapped out my router. I have flushed the DNS many times, rebooted my router, factory reset my router, and condcuted just about any other remedy that I could find. What can I do to resolve this issue? Thanks.

:)

osorioma, Feb 8, 2020

2. Google vs. Bing

I typed "convert 30mm to inches" into Google - it gave me the answer. Doing the same with Bing - it did not, just listed conversion links and a bit of a jumble.

I reckon the comments I am getting, is a positive YES for Google.

Bald Eagle, Feb 8, 2020
  3. som_esh Win User
    dns_probe_finished_nxdomain

Hello Diana,

If you could not fix the issue, the steps I am mentioning will help you fix it. If you already fixed it, I hope it will help out other people who are facing similar error every day.

So the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN is the DNS error faced by mostly Chrome users. You can fix it just by changing DNS server address in your active network connection.

1. Go to Network connection properties.

2. Select the option which is about IPv4 and then go to its properties.

3. Change DNS to 8.8.8.8 (preferred) and 8.8.4.4 (alternate).

It should be fixed now. If not, then I will suggest you try other solutions like Flush Cache, Reset Chrome etc. depending on your device whether it is Windows or Mac.

You can refer this article -
    How to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

som_esh, Feb 8, 2020
  4. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN cannot access Google, Bing, etc

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

How do I fix the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN in Windows 10 using Google Chrome?

John Moran29, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN cannot access Google, Bing, etc

1. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN cannot access Google, Bing, etc - Similar Threads - DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN cannot access

2. CMD Opening/Closing and "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD Opening/Closing and "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" on Google Chrome: Hi, this issue randomly occurs only one time each time I start up my PC 20-30mins after. -Command Prompt will flash on my screen for a split second and close immediately afterwards.-Any Google Chrome browser already open will close and reopen with the previously open tabs...
  3. CMD Opening/Closing and "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD Opening/Closing and "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" on Google Chrome: Hi, this issue randomly occurs only one time each time I start up my PC 20-30mins after. -Command Prompt will flash on my screen for a split second and close immediately afterwards.-Any Google Chrome browser already open will close and reopen with the previously open tabs...
  4. CMD Opening/Closing and "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN: When I try to connect to some websites using Google Chrome browser it shows and error called " DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dnsprobefinishednxdomain/780632ad-b5cc-4c78-ad77-e2c1d1ec7fb1
  6. Windows cannot access etc. etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot access etc. etc.: Am running WIN 10 Home with latest updates. When I try to access a programm, WorldNavaids, I get the following message. Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item. I have, in the properties section...
  7. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN: How do I fix the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN in Windows 10 using Google Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dnsprobefinishednxdomain/38873d04-1238-4c9c-95c5-e2183cd53959
  8. bing and google

in Cortana
    bing and google: when i search something up on google chrome it automatically searches it up with bing instead fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-and-google/22ad10f0-5eaa-484f-9bf0-86d85f5d801c"
  9. Google Chrome DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN since latest Update!

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN since latest Update!: Okay so I have this problem with Google Chrome intermittently having page loading issues since the latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4495667 Windows 10 v1809 5 days ago. I looked at this guide. How to fix 'ERR_TIMED_OUT' on Google Chrome I had the same problem with the...
  10. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN: Hi, Good day. I`ve been having this issue for quite some time. I couldn't solve it. I even cleared cookies and histories. Nothing helps. I`m having this issue on most of the websites. For an example: This site can’t be reached entrprnr.co’s server IP address could not...