Windows 10: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Discus and support DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Good day. I`ve been having this issue for quite some time. I couldn't solve it. I even cleared cookies and histories. Nothing helps. I`m having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chinnarose, Dec 6, 2018.

1. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Hi,

Good day. I`ve been having this issue for quite some time. I couldn't solve it. I even cleared cookies and histories. Nothing helps. I`m having this issue on most of the websites.

For an example:

This site can’t be reached

entrprnr.co’s server IP address could not be found.

• Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

:)

chinnarose, Dec 6, 2018
  2. som_esh Win User

dns_probe_finished_nxdomain

Hello Diana,

If you could not fix the issue, the steps I am mentioning will help you fix it. If you already fixed it, I hope it will help out other people who are facing similar error every day.

So the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN is the DNS error faced by mostly Chrome users. You can fix it just by changing DNS server address in your active network connection.

1. Go to Network connection properties.

2. Select the option which is about IPv4 and then go to its properties.

3. Change DNS to 8.8.8.8 (preferred) and 8.8.4.4 (alternate).

It should be fixed now. If not, then I will suggest you try other solutions like Flush Cache, Reset Chrome etc. depending on your device whether it is Windows or Mac.

You can refer this article -
    How to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

som_esh, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Raj0987 Win User
    Error “DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN” when opening the links in Windows 10

I am sharing two more methods and it might help:

In the Windows command prompt type ipconfig / flushdns. This will clear DNS cache and then try.

One more thing restart the DNS client service from the service list.

you can also check this article for all the methods suggest one by one.

http://antivirusregistrycleaner.com/how-to-solve-error-dns_probe_finished_nxdomain/

Hope this will help.

Thanks

Raj

Raj0987, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Diana___C Win User

dns_probe_finished_nxdomain

I clicked the link you gave, but it didn't bring up anything about this problem: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Diana___C, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN - Similar Threads - DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

2. CMD Opening/Closing and "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD Opening/Closing and "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" on Google Chrome: Hi, this issue randomly occurs only one time each time I start up my PC 20-30mins after. -Command Prompt will flash on my screen for a split second and close immediately afterwards.-Any Google Chrome browser already open will close and reopen with the previously open tabs...
  3. CMD Opening/Closing and "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD Opening/Closing and "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" on Google Chrome: Hi, this issue randomly occurs only one time each time I start up my PC 20-30mins after. -Command Prompt will flash on my screen for a split second and close immediately afterwards.-Any Google Chrome browser already open will close and reopen with the previously open tabs...
  4. CMD Opening/Closing and "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Every Hour. Issue with DNS Client Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Every Hour. Issue with DNS Client Service: I'm having a problem with the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN when browsing through the internet. Also, if I play online games, I keep having sync issues. Normally, I would just flush the DNS Cache using the CMD command ipconfig /flushdns, once in a while. This will fix the...
  6. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Every Hour. Issue with DNS Client Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Every Hour. Issue with DNS Client Service: I'm having a problem with the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN when browsing through the internet. Also, if I play online games, I keep having sync issues. Normally, I would just flush the DNS Cache using the CMD command ipconfig /flushdns, once in a while. This will fix the...
  7. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Every Hour. Issue with DNS Client Service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN browser errors after router factory reset

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN browser errors after router factory reset: I factory reset my router (and updated firmware to latest) in attempt to solve a monthly router freeze (Netgear R8000 router). At one point, I had DSL internet and switched to cable internet, and with DSL I changed some router settings specific to DSL (dialing/login). I had...
  9. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN: When I try to connect to some websites using Google Chrome browser it shows and error called " DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dnsprobefinishednxdomain/780632ad-b5cc-4c78-ad77-e2c1d1ec7fb1
  10. Suddenly getting DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error?

Suddenly getting DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error?: Am using Chrome on desktop via ethernet and now suddenly some sites display this error? Tested a problem site in Edge and same error appears? I was using a VPN last night, but I have since disabled it. The sites in question were working fine last night? I went into...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dns_probe_finished_nxdomain hacked