Windows 10: Do a fresh install of windows 10 free edition question about the tool.

Discus and support Do a fresh install of windows 10 free edition question about the tool. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10startfresh This is the tool now in the description it states " You may lose your digital... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Koolbreeze4201, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Do a fresh install of windows 10 free edition question about the tool.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10startfresh This is the tool now in the description it states "
    1. You may lose your digital licenses, digital content associated with applications, or other digital entitlements for applications as a result of using the tool, which may impact your ability to use apps you paid for or app-related content you paid for. For this reason, we don’t recommend using this tool on any PC where you wish to ensure all of your applications and application-related content (including Microsoft applications such as Office) remain properly installed and licensed." How is it possible to lose apps or programs that you paid for? Like, don't you just sign into your Microsoft account and let it resync and then everything else you just reinstall using your licences and keys? I need to do clean install a simple refresh will most likely just be a band-aid for a while but this is very odd and I'm not sure how I will proceed thoughts, anyone?

:)

Koolbreeze4201, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Windows 10 activation question

First you need to downloads this tool: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Once you downloads it, the tool will auto updates to windows 10.

Once you are in windows 10, let it resgister and validate your windows, Once your windows valid. You can start Fresh install. Use the tool to downloads windows 10 again, you need a usb this time to install.

When you install windows 10, skip all the cdkey enter information, Once you get to the main windows gui, your windows will register as valid.
    http://winsupersite.com/windows-10/windows-10-can-be-clean-installed-during-and-after-free-upgrade

azngreentea01, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Do a fresh install of windows 10 free edition question about the tool.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Do a fresh install of windows 10 free edition question about the tool.

1. Do a fresh install of windows 10 free edition question about the tool. - Similar Threads - fresh install free

2. Question about the windows 10 Enterprise free trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the windows 10 Enterprise free trial: So, i wanted extra security on my computer so i decided to install a virtual machine, problem is, the tutorial said to use the Enterprise free trial, and i am asking if you can get in trouble for not completing the form correctly since i just want to use the vm and i dont...
  3. Question about the windows 10 Enterprise free trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about the windows 10 Enterprise free trial: So, i wanted extra security on my computer so i decided to install a virtual machine, problem is, the tutorial said to use the Enterprise free trial, and i am asking if you can get in trouble for not completing the form correctly since i just want to use the vm and i dont...
  4. Question about the windows 10 Enterprise free trial

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Question about Windows Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Windows Creation Tool: So im getting a my first pc in a month and downloaded the Windows Creation Tool , My question is , immediatly after downloading my laptop shut down and had a "Press [ESC] to start up properly" or something like that is that supposed to happen? NOTE: i clicked that i want to...
  6. Question about Fresh Start

Question about Fresh Start: I have a few games on my PC and I have made a new volume and moved over 200GB of Game files to this new volume. If I do a Fresh Start from my Windows Security app and keep my personal files, will they stay intact as they aren't in C: Drive? submitted by /u/Neucleye [link]...
  7. Question about Windows fresh start.

Question about Windows fresh start.: I want to know which files might get deleted from this feature. Will this affect my steam installations if they are not installed in c drive? Will this affect the files in documents and downloads folder? I have several softwares installed which are not from the windows app...
  8. Windows 10 Fresh Install Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Fresh Install Question: I'm planning on rebuilding my PC with some new components. I want to do a fresh install of Win 10 on a new NVMe M.2 SSD. My current Win 10 Home is derived from a free upgrade from Win 7 Home. I understand that there's a difference between a new Win 10 Home product key and...
  9. Quick question about fresh install and bitlocker

Quick question about fresh install and bitlocker: Hi everyone; I just did a fresh install to fix some bluetooth issues I was having. I did a completely fresh install that did not keep any of my old files or settings. Windows installed successfully, and I did log in to my microsoft account as I had planned. After the...
  10. Doing a Fresh Re-Installation of Windows 10 Questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doing a Fresh Re-Installation of Windows 10 Questions: I use Microsoft Windows 10 Home as my operating system. I am finishing up graduate school. After I am done with school, I plan to wipe my computer clean and start fresh with the operating system. I have used the Reset PC options in the Settings section in the past, but I...