Windows 10: Do any of you know what this is

Discus and support Do any of you know what this is in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There's a program that's called "Windows Driver Package - Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Wireless controller for PLAYSTATION(R)3 Driver Package... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/International-Bed-16, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Do any of you know what this is

There's a program that's called "Windows Driver Package - Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Wireless controller for PLAYSTATION(R)3 Driver Package (01/20/2012 1.4.0.0). I wouldn't have worried about it except for the fact that I haven't used my ps3 in a long time, and when I try and uninstall it it says unknown publisher. On top of that, it doesn't actually install anything, but instead pops up a box called "Device Driver Installation Wizard" where it shows a whole bunch of commands. At the top of the commands it says error and then a file location. It's probably nothing but I just want to make sure it isn't a Trojan or anything. Also, How do I get rid of it? Pressing uninstall doesn't work because It just pops up the box.

submitted by /u/International-Bed-16
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/International-Bed-16, Dec 20, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Do any of you know what this is :p

cadaveca, Dec 20, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Do any of you know what this is

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Do any of you know what this is