Windows 10: Do any Wifi USB adaptors support Miracast?

Discus and support Do any Wifi USB adaptors support Miracast? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can’t find anything that states if a USB adapter will support Miracast or not. I have seen people claim that any Wifi adaptor will work but that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sidelines2020, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Do any Wifi USB adaptors support Miracast?

I can’t find anything that states if a USB adapter will support Miracast or not. I have seen people claim that any Wifi adaptor will work but that is 100% not the case.

Does anyone use a USB adapter for their PC and can confirm they can use Miracast?

submitted by /u/Sidelines2020
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sidelines2020, Sep 18, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Miracast: Not Supported by WiFi driver

Could You Guys help me please?! I have a desktop pc(Asus Z97-AR, I7-4790k, Asus 1060 Gtx 6GB,WIN10 pro latest) and brand new samsung tv problem(U50RU7412U)...(My tv support miracast)
    I would like to play on tv and I can not display my pc to my tv. Wireless is necessary! I bought an TP-LINK Archer T6E but my PC does not see the tv. I think my Wifi adapter not capable of miracast... DxDiag: "miracast: Miracast: Not Supported by WiFi driver"
    How can I fix this? Could You offer me please some Wifi adapter that support miracast? I can easily exchange TP-LINK Archer T6e for the following devices:
    Vezetek nelkuli (WLAN) | Aqua Webaruhaz
    Thank You!

janosthepuskas, Sep 18, 2020
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Do any Wifi USB adaptors support Miracast?

ASUS USB-AC51 supports Miracast?

I want to buy this USB Wireless-AC adapter but I want to use it for Miracast would it be possible?

Do any Wifi USB adaptors support Miracast? [​IMG]

Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320176

I am currently using Intel Wireless-AC 7260 together with my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter (MWDA) and it works really good, but i am not sure if every Wireless adapter has Miracast support.

puma99dk|, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Do any Wifi USB adaptors support Miracast?

1. Do any Wifi USB adaptors support Miracast? - Similar Threads - Wifi USB adaptors

2. Wifi Adaptor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adaptor: I have a windows 10 laptop HP that when i plug a USB programming cable in the WIFI adaptor disables. The cable connects to a radio which has an IP address but i have used it fine before with WIFI. Now its treating the cable like its a ethernet cable. Thanks Mike...
  3. Miracast support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Miracast support: Does my HP15 version 10.0.17763 have bluetooth capability? I am trying to install my Bose speaker and am having trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-support/41eafcfa-f120-41ed-af9d-8bc718c9025d
  4. Miracast: Not Supported by WiFi driver

Miracast: Not Supported by WiFi driver: Could You Guys help me please?! I have a desktop pc(Asus Z97-AR, I7-4790k, Asus 1060 Gtx 6GB,WIN10 pro latest) and brand new samsung tv problem(U50RU7412U)...(My tv support miracast) I would like to play on tv and I can not display my pc to my tv. Wireless is necessary! I...
  5. does not support miracasting

in Windows 10 Customization
    does not support miracasting: sir i have window 10 in my laptop. but my laptop does not support miracasting. i also have latest update of drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-not-support-miracasting/1119c257-9ba9-4b68-a928-96f38d3f4287
  6. Miracast Support

Miracast Support: Hello, I am having trouble getting my Windows 10 PC to display to a Miracast enabled display. I have an Intel Wireless-AC 9650 WiFi card which states in the product brief that it supports Miracast, however when I check the drivers in cmd I get the following: Interface...
  7. Looking for External USB WiFi adapter that supports Miracast

Looking for External USB WiFi adapter that supports Miracast: My PC (latest Win10) is connected via ethernet, and doesn't have wi-fi internal or any adapters. I want to miracast to a surface pro 2. What adapter or dongle should I get to allow it to cast to the SP2? Most of the adapters talk about receiving the signal, but none talk...
  8. Miracast Support ?

Miracast Support ?: I was trying to see if my PC can use Miracast without using a Miracast Adapter. My Sony Bravia TV shows it supports Miracast. [img] [img] My PC i am not sure if it does one section on DxDiag does the other by Display shows it does not. Is it the Graphics card or Display...
  9. wifi adaptor

wifi adaptor: i just bought my laptop, sometimes the internet error when it's pluged in, what happen?, is it my software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-adaptor/c7aeccaa-47bb-4235-8c69-d6c1ac9f915d
  10. USB WiFi adaptor

USB WiFi adaptor: I need to move my windows 10 desktop away from the router and need to use an USB WiFi adaptor to connect to the internet. I have an older Belkin F5D8053 but It wont download the drivers. Win10 recognises it but cant set it up. The latest Drivers on the Belkin Web Site are the...