Windows 10: Do att have free security for their customer

Discus and support Do att have free security for their customer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; do ATT have free security for their customer if so how can I get it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by willie maejohnson, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Do att have free security for their customer

do ATT have free security for their customer if so how can I get it

:)

willie maejohnson, Nov 12, 2018
  2. glennc Win User

Yahoo Mail and recent security issues

Howdy Caledon Ken,
    Thanks for the suggestions! I must say that I've used the same ATT server and Thunderbird for all my mail for a long time. The concept of switching over seems daunting. Might you elaborate simply on the two step verification. Old dog and new ways kinda issue!!!

glennc, Nov 12, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Nov 12, 2018
  4. curatia Win User

Do att have free security for their customer

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Do att have free security for their customer

1. Do att have free security for their customer - Similar Threads - att free security

2. Customize product key for security

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Customize product key for security: Is there any way to customize my existing windows 10 product key so that the people or the third party software or the anti-virus software which found out my product key couldn't use it? This feature could help me to keep my windows secure...
  3. Customize product key for security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customize product key for security: Is there any way to customize my existing windows 10 product key so that the people or the third party software or the anti-virus software which found out my product key couldn't use it? This feature could help me to keep my windows secure...
  4. Customize product key for security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. setup ATT email

in Windows 10 Customization
    setup ATT email: how to set up email with windows 10 for IMAP protocol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-att-email/559589b7-2d6e-4aa7-a930-d6b8e8822a8d
  6. ATT account settings out of date on ATT email account

ATT account settings out of date on ATT email account: I have tried several times by clicking on fix account button but continually get error code: Ox8019019a. I also clicked on Learn more and followed all the instructions and have rebooted several times and still get the same error code when I try to fix account. Please help!...
  7. ATT Communication Manager

ATT Communication Manager: This might be a really dumb question, but when I try to load ATT Communication Manager on my computer, the ATT website says I can download it from the website. How do I download the program if I can not get on the website without the ATT Communication Manager on my computer?...
  8. ATT Communication Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ATT Communication Manager: This might be a really dumb question, but when I try to load ATT Communication Manager on my computer, the ATT website says I can download it from the website. How do I download the program if I can not get on the website without the ATT Communication Manager on my computer?...
  9. F secure safe for free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    F secure safe for free: I have just changed my tv, home phone and broadband package from Sky to a brand new cable from Virgin Media. I am currently using Windows Security for frequent full scans and offline scans at least once a week, and also Malwarebytes free for weekly scans. My WIFI is turned...
  10. Any free customization tools?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any free customization tools?: Win10 made me finally ditch Linux. But one thing I miss was the ease of customization. Are there any free tools to do this on Windows? I know there's Start10 and all that, but I'd prefer not to shell out cash and have extra software running just to do such a mundane thing as...