Windows 10: Do Chrome browser need to keep open for cloud print

Discus and support Do Chrome browser need to keep open for cloud print in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I give print command from my Android Mobile to my Printer attached with my Win 10 PC through google cloud print, the print comes only when I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sam9, Oct 4, 2019.

1. sam9 Win User

Do Chrome browser need to keep open for cloud print

When I give print command from my Android Mobile to my Printer attached with my Win 10 PC through google cloud print, the print comes only when I open Chrome browser on PC. My concern is that, Do I need to always keep open Chrome on my PC, if I need print from My Android Mobile via google cloud print or any other settings will do.

:)

sam9, Oct 4, 2019

2. Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

I have my FF customized exactly how i want it. iGoogle is my homepage i see some news headlines, my to-do list, weather and calender as soon as i open the browser. If Chrome has the same sort of customization then i may give it a go.

WhiteLotus, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Installing Flash opens Chrome instead of default browser

I use IE, Edge and Firefox, with IE as default browser. Edge/IE of course get Flash through Windows Update but periodically I have to install Flash for Firefox. I can confirm that the expected behaviour of the Flash installer is, on completion, to open your default browser at a page saying...
    This is just an advert, not a necessary step in the install, but it is labelled as 'Step 3 of 3'. Steps 1 and 2 were seen in Firefox, the browser I started the install from, as the first two steps in installing/updating Flash. The install requires the browser to be restarted to be complete, so it opens the 'Step 3' page itself in the default browser. It has always amused me that it opens IE and not the Firefox I was installing it for.

I don't have Chrome, so can't test the behaviour described, but I have never seen anything other than my default browser open. I've just tested reinstalling Flash in Firefox, only IE opened on completion.

Bree, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Do Chrome browser need to keep open for cloud print - Similar Threads - Chrome browser need

2. Notifications don't open on Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications don't open on Chrome browser: My notifications for instagram won't load/open in a new tab like it should. Now whenever I click on those notifications they just disappear...nothing happens. This only happens for instagram btw while the rest of my notifications from other platforms like youtube, gmail,...
  3. Notifications don't open on Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications don't open on Chrome browser: My notifications for instagram won't load/open in a new tab like it should. Now whenever I click on those notifications they just disappear...nothing happens. This only happens for instagram btw while the rest of my notifications from other platforms like youtube, gmail,...
  4. Notifications don't open on Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't open chrome browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't open chrome browser: Just got a new laptop and tried to download and install Google Chrome browser using Microsoft 10 home operating system. For some reason, when I click on the icon, it seems like I can't open the browser. I have tried all the suggestions on the internet but still unable to get...
  6. ⇝ Printer not Printing In Google Chrome or Brave Chrome based Browser - But Is In Different...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ⇝ Printer not Printing In Google Chrome or Brave Chrome based Browser - But Is In Different...: Hi, I have found that my Canon TR Series printer is not printing from Chrome Browser or Brave Chrome Based Browser, but is printing from Avast Browser and Firefox. I am receiving the error as shown at the bottom of this post. I have also found that by going into the...
  7. Chrome browser is not opening in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome browser is not opening in windows 10: I am not able to open chrome browser in windows 10 it just open do some process for few minutes and again close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-browser-is-not-opening-in-windows-10/3c636919-7fe9-4c3e-99ce-646388e88c38
  8. Web browser keeps opening to msn by itself in chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser keeps opening to msn by itself in chrome: went through all the step from the firefox thread adware and malware programs they found nothing only when I first open the browser it goes straight to msn and not the page I chose set EnableActiveProbing to 0 how do I stop this from hijacking my browser also it keeps...
  9. Do Chrome browser need to keep open for cloud print

in Browsers and Email
    Do Chrome browser need to keep open for cloud print: When I give print command from my Android Mobile to my Printer attached with my Win 10 PC through google cloud print, the print comes only when I open Chrome browser on PC. My concern is that, Do I need to always keep open Chrome on my PC, if I need print from My Android...
  10. Cloud Print

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cloud Print: Hi, I do not to install my printer on my local PC/ Lappy. instead I want to print directly from my MD office or word directly to my printer using a cloud (like Google) Q2. I need to install my printer in MS cloud / One Drive Please guide me step by Step...