Windows 10: Do customer service executive end chat abruptly?

Discus and support Do customer service executive end chat abruptly? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was asking a technical question from the 'Get Help' app in Windows. Firstly it takes about 10 minutes to connect to a human. And when I spoke to them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Prem Panchal, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Do customer service executive end chat abruptly?

I was asking a technical question from the 'Get Help' app in Windows. Firstly it takes about 10 minutes to connect to a human. And when I spoke to them the 1st time, I got connected to Shashank. He gave me a solution thread from 2013. When I asked a few questions, he ended the chat abruptly. Then when I tried connecting again, I got connected to the same guy and he immediately ended the chat. I tried connecting through chat for the third time, this time another guy. He asked to control my PC remotely which I allowed him to, showed him the problem and then he started an SFC Scan through command prompt. The scan took sometime and then in the middle of it, he ended the session without providing an answer! Why such bad customer service?!

:)

Prem Panchal, Mar 20, 2020

2. Is mschat.microsoft.comchatsupport.com/chat a legitimate service?

Good report. As soon as I denied the chat person into my computer, the conversation ended abruptly.

Run away... very far away.

David L. Burkhart, Mar 20, 2020
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Do customer service executive end chat abruptly?

Antimalware Service Executable - How do I stop it completely?

Hello Aniax,

As you are facing issues with high performance usage by Antimalware Service Executable service on your device, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that Antimalware Service Executable is a part of Windows Essentials.

I suggest you to refer to the below post and check if your issue matches with the same. If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    GreginMich replied on November 6, 2015 and check if it helps.

How to stop Antimalware Service Executable from hogging cpu on Windows

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Do customer service executive end chat abruptly?

1. Do customer service executive end chat abruptly? - Similar Threads - customer service executive

2. ending task "Antimalware Service Executable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ending task "Antimalware Service Executable": Hello,As written in title I wanted to end task named "Antimalware Service Executable" but I cant do it, when I tried to do it it said access denied, I tried searching it up in the internet but could find anything. I also tried ending other system tasks but I also get access...
  3. ending task "Antimalware Service Executable"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ending task "Antimalware Service Executable": Hello,As written in title I wanted to end task named "Antimalware Service Executable" but I cant do it, when I tried to do it it said access denied, I tried searching it up in the internet but could find anything. I also tried ending other system tasks but I also get access...
  4. ending task "Antimalware Service Executable"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?: I need my MS Word min max close button to use the theme I am using. I chatted with their agents and no one is giving me an answer. They always giving me canned replies and annoying instructions....
  6. Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?

Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?: I need my MS Word min max close button to use the theme I am using. I chatted with their agents and no one is giving me an answer. They always giving me canned replies and annoying instructions....
  7. How do you chat or contact customer service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you chat or contact customer service?: I have been trying to get in contact with customer service and have been unable to figure out how to chat or call them. Does anyone know how to access that?...
  8. How do you chat or contact customer service?

How do you chat or contact customer service?: I have been trying to get in contact with customer service and have been unable to figure out how to chat or call them. Does anyone know how to access that?...
  9. Customer Support “Chat Ended”

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customer Support “Chat Ended”: so yesterday i opened a chat with customer support, it was 6 AM and there were 4 people in line before me so i got tired and fell asleep, obviously when i woke up the chat ended, so i tried contacting another agent, but i couldnt type to the agent at all so they also closed...
  10. HOW DO I END THE PROCESS "Antimalware service executable"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HOW DO I END THE PROCESS "Antimalware service executable": IN WINDOWS 10 Anti malware service executable is consuming high memory and CPU . I really wanna end that process permanently so that I can have better performance in my low end Laptop. Thanks...