Windows 10: do i have 1909 installed on my computer

Discus and support do i have 1909 installed on my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; do i have 1909 installed on my computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lordbarnzman1, Jun 4, 2020.

1. do i have 1909 installed on my computer

do i have 1909 installed on my computer

:)

lordbarnzman1, Jun 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jun 4, 2020
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Jun 4, 2020
  4. do i have 1909 installed on my computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

do i have 1909 installed on my computer

1. do i have 1909 installed on my computer - Similar Threads - 1909 installed computer

2. Do I have to buy windows again to install on my new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to buy windows again to install on my new computer?: My computer crashed and I bought a new one, I bought and installed windows on my old computer. Do I have to buy windows again to install on my new computer?...
  3. Do I have to buy windows again to install on my new computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I have to buy windows again to install on my new computer?: My computer crashed and I bought a new one, I bought and installed windows on my old computer. Do I have to buy windows again to install on my new computer?...
  4. I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?: I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-sound-on-my-computer-what-can-i-do/dd0fe242-c985-4b9e-84a9-38e85869b647
  5. I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?: I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-sound-on-my-computer-what-can-i-do/dd0fe242-c985-4b9e-84a9-38e85869b647
  6. i do not have a Bluetooth installed in my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i do not have a Bluetooth installed in my PC: i do not have a Bluetooth installed in my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-a-bluetooth-installed-in-my-pc/c4001c5c-66aa-4ec9-a687-cf8b515a6b07
  7. Do I have a MDM on my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I have a MDM on my computer?: [ATTACH] I recently took a school test with exam.net and I used the "Take a Test" app to do this. Then, this popped up in my update settings. Have I accidentally installed any sort of management profile on my PC? If so, how do I get rid of this? I have Windows 10 Pro, and...
  8. Do I have privacy on my home computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I have privacy on my home computer: When I sign out of my computer, are all files created under my name off limits to a guest sign in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-have-privacy-on-my-home-computer/4aa3c234-9c1c-4231-bc34-6acd89e64ceb
  9. I never did install version 1909 -- do I have to?

in Windows 10 Support
    I never did install version 1909 -- do I have to?: I never did install version 1909 because all the reports I saw of people having trouble with the installation just scared me off. (I currently have version 1903.) So I'm wondering: Have all those installation problems been fixed? And will I be forced to install version 1909...
  10. I destroyed my computer - Now I do not have internet and can't reset my computer - I have...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I destroyed my computer - Now I do not have internet and can't reset my computer - I have...: Hello, I have an ACER laptop with Windows 10. So I was trying to make my computer run faster and I followed the steps on the following guide https://www.minitool.com/backup-tips/service-host-local-system-high-disk.html I followed steps 1,2,3,4 and 6 and then...