Windows 10: Do i have a malware?

Discus and support Do i have a malware? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I was trying to load a game and it did not launchI restarted my PC and it still did not work After that I Went to Windows Security and I see... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Russian_291, Sep 21, 2022 at 11:17 PM.

1. Do i have a malware?

Hello,I was trying to load a game and it did not launchI restarted my PC and it still did not work After that I Went to Windows Security and I see PUA:Win32/Presenoker 9/15/2022 5:22 PM Active LowIs this a malware and what do i do to safely remove it

:)

2. Le Boule Win User
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

4. Do i have a malware?

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

Thema:

Do i have a malware?

1. Do i have a malware? - Similar Threads - malware

2. where can a download safe copy of ffdshow or K-lite mega codec pack thats free if malware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can a download safe copy of ffdshow or K-lite mega codec pack thats free if malware...: This is for windows 11 system. I use freeware players and need to down load codec packs containing ffdshow for the ac3 codec. I was thinking K-lite mega but not sure where it is safe to download it from without getting infected. Anyone know where it is safe to download the...
  3. where can a download safe copy of ffdshow or K-lite mega codec pack thats free if malware...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where can a download safe copy of ffdshow or K-lite mega codec pack thats free if malware...: This is for windows 11 system. I use freeware players and need to down load codec packs containing ffdshow for the ac3 codec. I was thinking K-lite mega but not sure where it is safe to download it from without getting infected. Anyone know where it is safe to download the...
  4. Pleas take a look at those FRSR Farbar Recovery .txt - Malware/virus/outbound conection i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pleas take a look at those FRSR Farbar Recovery .txt - Malware/virus/outbound conection i...: Hei, Pleas, anyone, take a look at those. I went this far, but have no idea how to create a fix file. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SpaFf-UpmAKMx5aXHjT69Y2xmNx8iubO?usp=sharingmalwarebytes stopped sending me warnings, but I'm afraid something is still on the...
  5. Pleas take a look at those FRSR Farbar Recovery .txt - Malware/virus/outbound conection i...

Pleas take a look at those FRSR Farbar Recovery .txt - Malware/virus/outbound conection i...: Hei, Pleas, anyone, take a look at those. I went this far, but have no idea how to create a fix file. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SpaFf-UpmAKMx5aXHjT69Y2xmNx8iubO?usp=sharingmalwarebytes stopped sending me warnings, but I'm afraid something is still on the...
  6. Screen frozen by malware indicating security problem on Microsoft Defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen frozen by malware indicating security problem on Microsoft Defender.: Twice recently whilst on AA route planner, screen has been frozen by malware stating that there is a problem with Microsoft Defender and to ring 02045204858 to receive help. This number is recorded on line as being a known number used on telephone scams. I cleared it first...
  7. Screen frozen by malware indicating security problem on Microsoft Defender.

Screen frozen by malware indicating security problem on Microsoft Defender.: Twice recently whilst on AA route planner, screen has been frozen by malware stating that there is a problem with Microsoft Defender and to ring 02045204858 to receive help. This number is recorded on line as being a known number used on telephone scams. I cleared it first...
  8. Screen frozen by malware indicating security problem on Microsoft Defender.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Malware Extension keeps reinstalling itself on Edge!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware Extension keeps reinstalling itself on Edge!: Hi I have a bitcoin miner trojan or something that keeps popping up on Malwarebytes every time i reset pc. It has to be hiding as a fake Microsoft task program or something.. I delete and quarantine but they keep coming back? any suggestions?...
  10. AmonVelvetS.exe = Malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AmonVelvetS.exe = Malware?: A week ago I was checking my PC for malware as usual, and when I open the task manager I find something that scares me a lot, a background process called AmonVelvetS.exe. I tried to search in different places, even in search engines like Google and several others and I found...