Windows 10: Do I have a to restore both HDD when using Macrium reflect?

Discus and support Do I have a to restore both HDD when using Macrium reflect? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a C drive and a D data drive with(Google drive back folder, and some game installs) The game launchers ( steam, origin) are on C drive but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whatwhywho1337, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Do I have a to restore both HDD when using Macrium reflect?

I have a C drive and a D data drive with(Google drive back folder, and some game installs)

The game launchers ( steam, origin) are on C drive but the game installs are on D drive. Same setup for "Google drive backup and sync"

Will I run into problems if I only restore the C drive?

submitted by /u/whatwhywho1337
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/whatwhywho1337, Aug 1, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Do I have a to restore both HDD when using Macrium reflect? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Aug 1, 2020
  3. SSD not showing in macrium rescue restore proccess

I made an image of my 256gb windows 10 drive using macrium reflect 7 free edition and stored it on my external HDD . I also made a resuce bootable usb and tried to restore the backed up image , however after selecting the backed up image the image shows in the source box and under the destination box my ssd isnt showing to start the restore process instead it shows my external HDD. However when i logged into windows normally and checked macrium restore process shows both my SSD and HDD
    The problem is i cannot restore the image using the bootable usb since ssd is not shown.

shravan sharma, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Do I have a to restore both HDD when using Macrium reflect?

HDD disappear when used

Hi,

Hardware failure or corruption within your system files are some of the possible reasons why you are experiencing an issue with using your SSD and HDD. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10?
    • What changes were made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for hardware. Follow these steps to do so:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search box at the upper right corner of the window, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound and then choose Hardware and Devices.
    • Once done, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Do I have a to restore both HDD when using Macrium reflect?

1. Do I have a to restore both HDD when using Macrium reflect? - Similar Threads - restore both HDD

2. Macrium reflect system restore function?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium reflect system restore function?: Hi I was wondering does macrium reflect have a system restore like function? I'm asking since I think I remember someone saying it had a similar function without having to backup a full image? 111698
  3. Migrating from HDD to SSD using free Macrium Reflect

Migrating from HDD to SSD using free Macrium Reflect: I am getting ready to add an M.2 275GB SSD to my Acer Aspire E5-575-33BM which came with a 1TB 5400 HDD and Windows 10 Home preinstalled. I have browsed forums and watched several tutorials on YouTube. Here is my question before I start. One video showed moving the OS...
  4. Macrium Reflect Restore Error

Macrium Reflect Restore Error: When trying to restore an image of Macrium Reflect I received this error "The handle is invalid" Restore Failed 22 and Read Failed invalid argument 32. I did a Google search on both errors and did not find much. On one thread someone suggested to move the image file to a...
  5. Macrium Reflect Rapid Delta Restore

Macrium Reflect Rapid Delta Restore: Just done an interesting test comparing MR V7 versus V6. New feature of V7 is it compares source and target and only restores files missing or changed (I assume it deletes ones in target not in source - have not yet tested that). So I initially created a Macrium image...
  6. Restored Macrium Reflect Image not bootable

Restored Macrium Reflect Image not bootable: Good day, I bought a new desktop (Lenovo Gaming IdeaCentre Computer, Y710 Cube-15). It comes with a pitiful 100 GB SSD + 1 TB HD. My existing desktop has a 460GB SSD + 3 TB HD. I'd like to move my existing SSD + HD over to the new Lenovo desktop. It seems that this could...
  7. Macrium reflect doesn't find RAID HDD's for RESTORE but SEES on BACKUP

Macrium reflect doesn't find RAID HDD's for RESTORE but SEES on BACKUP: Hi there Trying to restore an image on to a RAID 0 SSD from stand alone version. After loading the RAID driver Macrium SEES all the HDD's and can select images etc. However when TARGET destination is chosen No HDD's are seen. !!! Anybody got any ideas on fixing...
  8. Macrium Reflect & backups & restore

Macrium Reflect & backups & restore: I threw MACRIUM into the title because I knew it would get Caledon Ken's attention as he keeps recommending it. My problem with any kind of backups is that when you do so, you are copying all existing errors, bugs and other problems that exist, so you're not getting a...
  9. Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect

Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect: Hello Everybody, I don't understand this line. (see screenshot. I'm going to use O: as my USB drive. So do I create O:\WinPE\rescue\media? Don Cole [img] 106524
  10. Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect: I am in the process of creating an Image of HP Pavillion DVT7 2200 Notebook now. Once it completes I would really appreciate getting some steps to follow to restore it. The Laptop I have Macrium Reflect running on now will have the HD replaced as it on the verge of failing...