Windows 10: Do i have a virus?

Discus and support Do i have a virus? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Some of these suddenly showed up in my task manager, I have done a quick scan and a full scan in windows security and they both said that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Quit4s, Apr 12, 2020.

1. /u/Quit4s Win User

Do i have a virus?

/u/Quit4s, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Do i have a virus?

Bruce Hagen, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Do i have a virus?

1. Do i have a virus? - Similar Threads - virus

2. I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...: I accidentally downloaded it trying to get mods for Minecraft, and now I can't get rid of it, everytime I try to uninstall it it just says error 225...
  3. I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...: I accidentally downloaded it trying to get mods for Minecraft, and now I can't get rid of it, everytime I try to uninstall it it just says error 225...
  4. I accidentally downloaded a virus called stopabit, and I don't know how to delete it or get...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. microsoft virus and threat protection support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft virus and threat protection support: Hi , I'm programmer .I writed software in VB 6 15 years a go and now this software used on more computers in many countries. After last update for Windows 10 i received many messages from clients . My program is recognized as a Trojan/Win32.XWormRAT virus and microsoft virus...
  6. microsoft virus and threat protection support

microsoft virus and threat protection support: Hi , I'm programmer .I writed software in VB 6 15 years a go and now this software used on more computers in many countries. After last update for Windows 10 i received many messages from clients . My program is recognized as a Trojan/Win32.XWormRAT virus and microsoft virus...
  7. microsoft virus and threat protection support

8. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....: My computer contracted a virus from either a Minecraft shader pack or an ad I accidentally clicked while getting the shaders.The gui is like a little speed dial that says PC accelerate. A suspiciously big button says REMOVE NOW! It pops up every time boot up the computer.Its...
  9. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....

I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....: My computer contracted a virus from either a Minecraft shader pack or an ad I accidentally clicked while getting the shaders.The gui is like a little speed dial that says PC accelerate. A suspiciously big button says REMOVE NOW! It pops up every time boot up the computer.Its...
  10. I can't seem to get rid of this application that I'm pretty sure is a virus....