Windows 10: Do i have a virus?

Discus and support Do i have a virus? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Some of these suddenly showed up in my task manager, I have done a quick scan and a full scan in windows security and they both said that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Quit4s, Apr 12, 2020.

1. /u/Quit4s Win User

Do i have a virus?

/u/Quit4s, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Do i have a virus?

Bruce Hagen, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Do i have a virus?

1. Do i have a virus? - Similar Threads - virus

2. Is it possible to infect a network with a virus?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to infect a network with a virus?: Is it possible to infect a network with a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-infect-a-network-with-a-virus/a8ff9d51-8843-4dad-8983-be791841d52f
  3. how to get rid of my virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of my virus: i tried everything and nothing working should I reset my pc or do you guys have another way of fixing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-my-virus/47ff9219-1c4d-47c2-92bd-e976a2528270
  4. how to get rid of my virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get rid of my virus: i tried everything and nothing working should I reset my pc or do you guys have another way of fixing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-my-virus/47ff9219-1c4d-47c2-92bd-e976a2528270
  5. Microsoft defender virus scanning option missing on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft defender virus scanning option missing on my PC: Win11. No idea when, but Microsoft defender virus scanning option is missing. I can find 'Virus & Threat Protect' button from 'search' icon on task bar. And I got 'Page not available, Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...
  6. Microsoft defender virus scanning option missing on my PC

Microsoft defender virus scanning option missing on my PC: Win11. No idea when, but Microsoft defender virus scanning option is missing. I can find 'Virus & Threat Protect' button from 'search' icon on task bar. And I got 'Page not available, Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...
  7. I got a loud voice warning about Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a loud voice warning about Trojan virus: My Norton software scan indicates that I need to update Google Chrome but was unsuccessful. So I tried from the Google Chrome page and got a loud verbal warning with a phone number. That number didn't match other online numbers, saw that this warning may be a phasing scam so...
  8. I got a loud voice warning about Trojan virus

I got a loud voice warning about Trojan virus: My Norton software scan indicates that I need to update Google Chrome but was unsuccessful. So I tried from the Google Chrome page and got a loud verbal warning with a phone number. That number didn't match other online numbers, saw that this warning may be a phasing scam so...
  9. I got a loud voice warning about Trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. i have a virus on my pc where it creates a randomly named folder in the program data folder...

i have a virus on my pc where it creates a randomly named folder in the program data folder...: can anybody help me how to deal with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-virus-on-my-pc-where-it-creates-a/7b2a0eb0-0ca2-450f-8aea-9becfe79f3b1