Windows 10: Do I have a Virus?

Discus and support Do I have a Virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I am not good in english Someone installed me a virus so he could control my PC, I don't know if it worked or not, but I reset my windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Benedikt Sigl, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Do I have a Virus?

Hello.

I am not good in english

Someone installed me a virus so he could control my PC, I don't know if it worked or not, but I reset my windows completely over settings > Reset.

Now I'm afraid that this virus is still there..

I found in the console with netstat -b a connection starting with ec2... I googled and found out that this is a remote connection.. I'm really afraid that the virus is still here..

Do I have to worry? What is this "remote connection ec2" for? Do I have a virus?

I need help!

Thanks..

:)

Benedikt Sigl, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 2, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    I have completed my first ever build. what to do now

I have completed my build. It turns on bur I do not know what to do next. Can anyone help? I didn't know if know if listing the parts will help.

Do I go to the bios and do something there Or do I insert the os disc or the cd tht came with the mobo?

I would really appreciate if someone gave me the steps to get my rig up and running.

aasim1111, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Do I have a Virus?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Do I have a Virus?

1. Do I have a Virus? - Similar Threads - Virus

2. Windows Defender finds Trojan:Win32/Dorv.D!rfn, but no other anit virus program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender finds Trojan:Win32/Dorv.D!rfn, but no other anit virus program: Hi, windows defender suddenly finds malwareTrojan:Win32/Dorv.D!rfn, but I do not visit insecure sites or download from unknown sources. windows defender cannot remove it or move it to quarantine and other anti virus programs cannot find anything suspiciousMalwarebytes,...
  3. What is the s-1–5-21-...-1001. Is it normal or it that a virus ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the s-1–5-21-...-1001. Is it normal or it that a virus ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheRealFlash_Caith [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6c3go/what_is_the_s15211001_is_it_normal_or_it_that_a/
  4. What is the best Free Anti Virus for Windows 7 ?

What is the best Free Anti Virus for Windows 7 ?: I was having 360 Anti Virus. But, someone has suggested AVG or Avast. I switched to AVG. But, my computer has become slow and the free service was limited to just normal scan. It was not resolving issues it has brought out. Trying to instal Avast now. Please suggest the best...
  5. virus

virus: hi sir my system is showing all file in .nile format include my external hdd also. i cant open file please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus/a00689aa-7348-45fe-b5ad-85bf8fdb53b6
  6. Can't turn on my anti-virus program in Windows Security

Can't turn on my anti-virus program in Windows Security: I want to override Windows Defender and all Windows Security actions by using the anti-virus software I pay for Webroot and because Windows Defender regularly uses 90% of my CPU in task manager it took me 3x as long as necessary to type this as the computer is maxed out...
  7. How do I get rid of this virus? "All Restricted applications?"

How do I get rid of this virus? "All Restricted applications?": I have a HP All-in-One 22-c0063w that I bought 1 and half months ago and caught a bad virus that completely took over my computer Stop code o000063A{?} message Just a few days ago I got the Windows 10 download to reset my computer. I got it and had CS representative guide...
  8. Anti virus

Anti virus: Hi Sir, I'm using windows 10, may I know the which Anti virus is better for my PC? Thanks, ABHI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus/a6006c84-8fb8-4139-baa5-bb6c1543f40b
  9. Urgent: Can the Searchindexer.exe process be exploited by a virus?

Urgent: Can the Searchindexer.exe process be exploited by a virus?: I have a CPU utilization of 100%. The reason for this is the Searchindexer.exe, which uses the still available resources of the PC completely. Why I think of a virus is because of the following: I just have the indexing options open, but I have to notice that it has no job or...
  10. How do I remove that top extension I downloaded a virus and tried to uninstall all the apps...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove that top extension I downloaded a virus and tried to uninstall all the apps...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rustytrumbone666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3eoi4/how_do_i_remove_that_top_extension_i_downloaded_a/