Windows 10: Do I have a virus?

Discus and support Do I have a virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. Someone planted a virus in my computer so he could control it. I don't know if it worked or not, but I completely reset my Windows via... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BoarischBluad, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Do I have a virus?

Hello.

Someone planted a virus in my computer so he could control it. I don't know if it worked or not, but I completely reset my Windows via Settings> Reset.

Now I'm afraid this virus is still here...

I have found a connection in the console with netstat -abo that starts with ec2 ... I googled and found out that this is a remote connection. I'm really scared that the virus is still here.

Also, there are many things with server-, de3, ham02s17, a95... and often it just completely rattles through and then there are many things with *:*

Some have also the PID 0.

I have no idea what that is.

Should I be worried? What is this "ec2" for? Do I have a virus? Can it still be there after a Windows reset?

The "Antimalware service executable" often has a high CPU usage in the TaskManager.

I have the free version of Kaspersky and scanned it twice already, but it did not find anything.

I'm really scared I'm not the only one who's on my computer.

I need help!

Thank you.

:)

BoarischBluad, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 2, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    I have completed my first ever build. what to do now

I have completed my build. It turns on bur I do not know what to do next. Can anyone help? I didn't know if know if listing the parts will help.

Do I go to the bios and do something there Or do I insert the os disc or the cd tht came with the mobo?

I would really appreciate if someone gave me the steps to get my rig up and running.

aasim1111, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Do I have a virus?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Do I have a virus?

1. Do I have a virus? - Similar Threads - virus

2. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  3. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  4. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  5. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  6. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  7. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  8. virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne: bonjours jai atrapper un popir virus faux croire jai demander au support microsoft un gros 0 aide il mon offert le programe copilot sa vos rien pas plus cappable de maider jai demander a mon service technique de mon laptop eu non plus jai comme anti virus mc afee et total av...
  9. virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne

virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne: bonjours jai atrapper un popir virus faux croire jai demander au support microsoft un gros 0 aide il mon offert le programe copilot sa vos rien pas plus cappable de maider jai demander a mon service technique de mon laptop eu non plus jai comme anti virus mc afee et total av...
  10. virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security