Windows 10: Do I have permission to use the music included in the Microsoft video editor?

Discus and support Do I have permission to use the music included in the Microsoft video editor? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have started creating videos using the Microsoft photos/video editor. Recently I created a video and applied one of the included music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarcusHassel, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Do I have permission to use the music included in the Microsoft video editor?

Hello!

I have started creating videos using the Microsoft photos/video editor.

Recently I created a video and applied one of the included music tracks, I think the title was something like "Rising water". I created the video and uploaded it too facebook where it immediately got flagged because I don't own the music.

I disputed the claim because from my experience using other editors (GoPro's Splice to be exact) it clearly states that if I use their software I have permission to use that music.

However after a lot of googling and searching I cannot find anything that states it for microsofts background music.

In short; do we have permission to use and publish videos using the background music included in the microsoft video editor?

Best regards,

Marcus

:)

MarcusHassel, Jun 25, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, Jun 25, 2019
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Do I have permission to use the music included in the Microsoft video editor?

Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials

Hi Microsoft Team,

I really like your video editor that came with my computer. I especially like the music that comes free with the software.

I am trying to make a Youtube commercial for my small business and was wondering if the music is royalty free? May I use music that comes with the video editor software for commercial means on the internet?

Thank you

Sincerely,

Princesslink, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Do I have permission to use the music included in the Microsoft video editor?

1. Do I have permission to use the music included in the Microsoft video editor? - Similar Threads - permission music included

2. I have 'finished' a music video using video editor. How do I now further edit it?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have 'finished' a music video using video editor. How do I now further edit it?: I have 'finished' a music video using video editor. How do I now further edit it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-finished-a-music-video-using-video-editor/07324feb-9ab8-487a-939b-2943def1199d
  3. I have 'finished' a music video using video editor. How do I now further edit it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 'finished' a music video using video editor. How do I now further edit it?: I have 'finished' a music video using video editor. How do I now further edit it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-finished-a-music-video-using-video-editor/07324feb-9ab8-487a-939b-2943def1199d
  4. I have 'finished' a music video using video editor. How do I now further edit it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  6. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  7. Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor

Copyrighted Music on Microsoft Video Editor: I have recently tried to upload videos to YouTube with music from the Microsoft video editor and it claimed copyright issues on a few. The songs on the video editor listed as Funky Strut, On Hold and Simpler Times are flagged by YouTube as copyrighted. Are they not meant for...
  8. Microsoft video editor music

Microsoft video editor music: Hi, I recently uploaded my first video on youtube wich I edited in Microsofts video editor, because I couldn't find copyrightfree music fitting for my video I used some of the standard music of the background music option. I used ''Samenzijn'' & ''Zondagen'' Names are in...
  9. Background music in Microsoft video editor

Background music in Microsoft video editor: In my Microsoft video editor , there are only one background music audio. and I am using Windows 10... So, how can I found multiple audio ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-music-in-microsoft-video-editor/139270ec-5eb0-4b31-961c-232f1b11a4d1
  10. Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials

Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials: Hi Microsoft Team, I really like your video editor that came with my computer. I especially like the music that comes free with the software. I am trying to make a Youtube commercial for my small business and was wondering if the music is royalty free? May I use music...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it safe to use microsoft music in videos?

2. is the music in microsoft video editor royalty free

3. what rights do i have to publish content made with microsoft video editor

4. microsoft video editor music claims,
  5. using the music on microsoft video editor