Windows 10: Do I have retail Windows?

Discus and support Do I have retail Windows? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought my PC from a retailer, so I thought I had OEM Windows. But when I check using slmgr -dli in the command prompt, it tells me my OS is "RETAIL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Michael_.F, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Do I have retail Windows?

I bought my PC from a retailer, so I thought I had OEM Windows. But when I check using slmgr -dli in the command prompt, it tells me my OS is "RETAIL Channel". Does that mean I have a retail version and can transfer my product key to a new PC?

:)

Michael_.F, Apr 4, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 4, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Do I have retail Windows?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Do I have retail Windows?

1. Do I have retail Windows? - Similar Threads - retail

2. Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...: I decided to transfer my windows 10 home RETAIL channel license to a new laptop, 1. before I bought a new laptop I removed my old device from my Microsoft account and uninstalled windows from the old laptop. The activation status on the old laptop showed that license was...
  3. Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...: I decided to transfer my windows 10 home RETAIL channel license to a new laptop, 1. before I bought a new laptop I removed my old device from my Microsoft account and uninstalled windows from the old laptop. The activation status on the old laptop showed that license was...
  4. Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license: I try to transfer my windows 10 PRO RETAIL license to new laptop with no luck.the problem:I have old laptop with activated windows 10 PRO digital license - when checking lsmgr it claims that is RETAIL license and I have now new laptop which comes with windows 11 HOME OEM...
  6. use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license

use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license: I try to transfer my windows 10 PRO RETAIL license to new laptop with no luck.the problem:I have old laptop with activated windows 10 PRO digital license - when checking lsmgr it claims that is RETAIL license and I have now new laptop which comes with windows 11 HOME OEM...
  7. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  8. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  9. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

10. Retailer stole my product key from my computer install

Retailer stole my product key from my computer install: Hello,My name is Kevin. I went to Canada Computers in Vancouver. I purchased a computer to be built. I purchased all of the necessary peripherals including Windows 11. When I picked up my computer I did not notice anything strange. I turned on my computer & found that it was...