Windows 10: Do I have to activate Windows in order to join the Insider Program???

Discus and support Do I have to activate Windows in order to join the Insider Program??? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was on the insiders program website to see how to retain my status as an insider, but it says I need to have a licensed copy of Windows 10. Someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SavageJesse95, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Do I have to activate Windows in order to join the Insider Program???

I was on the insiders program website to see how to retain my status as an insider, but it says I need to have a licensed copy of Windows 10. Someone told me at one time that you could join the insiders program, even if your copy wasn't activated, which would also get rid of a activation watermark as well. I wanted to join the insiders program on a Virtual Machine through VMware as it didn't work right on my actual computer and that I would try it instead on a VM. But if I can't do that with a non-activated version, then I'll just give up with VMware altogether. My desktop is the only computer that is fully activated, and it didn't agree with the insider builds, so if I can't use it on a non-licensed machine, then I'll just uninstall VMware completely from my desktop as it will be no use to me. Linux wouldn't do **** on VMware, and every time I changed the resolution, it would go all the way back to 640x480, which really ****** me off. VMware will be no use to me if I can't join the insiders program unless if I have to be forced to activate Windows for $200.

:)

SavageJesse95, Oct 13, 2019

2. Can't join Windows Insider program

Hi,

I am trying to join Windows 10 insider program and for some reason every time i join and restart my computer (as part of joining windows insider program) and go to insider page in setting i see join insider button like I never clicked before restarting.

Comex_Ultra, Oct 13, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Do I have to activate Windows in order to join the Insider Program???

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Do I have to activate Windows in order to join the Insider Program???

1. Do I have to activate Windows in order to join the Insider Program??? - Similar Threads - activate order join

2. i joined today to windows insider program!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i joined today to windows insider program!: i joined today to windows insider program! i have a watermark in the right corner of desktop! i will receive next version of windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-joined-today-to-windows-insider-program/cdc034a3-cbd9-43ca-96c3-02c68b676ba5
  3. i joined today to windows insider program!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i joined today to windows insider program!: i joined today to windows insider program! i have a watermark in the right corner of desktop! i will receive next version of windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-joined-today-to-windows-insider-program/cdc034a3-cbd9-43ca-96c3-02c68b676ba5
  4. Cant Join Insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Join Insider program: Hi,When I click on Get Started on the Windows Insider settings page I get the following error.I have tried many online solutions but none of them worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-insider-program/7d193031-7040-4169-82bd-c8e582972159
  5. Cant Join Insider program

Cant Join Insider program: Hi,When I click on Get Started on the Windows Insider settings page I get the following error.I have tried many online solutions but none of them worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-insider-program/7d193031-7040-4169-82bd-c8e582972159
  6. Cant Join Insider program

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to join Windows Insiders Program

How to join Windows Insiders Program: How to join Windows Insiders Program ? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-join-windows-insiders-program/ca0245a2-5a8b-4493-91c7-5298f630f091
  8. Can't join Windows insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't join Windows insider program: When i click on "Get started" in settings, i get the error "We were not able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later." Thanks in advance[ATTACH]...
  9. Can't join insider program

Can't join insider program: Hi, I was previously on release preview ring, then I chose to opt-out of the program from the next major public release, then came the November update, but now I want to join the slow ring but I can't. I have restarted my device multiple times still shows the same thing....
  10. How do I join the Mail and Calender Insider Program?

How do I join the Mail and Calender Insider Program?: How do I join the Mail and Calender Insider Program? I'm already on the Windows 10 Insider Program. Is that enough? I also already on the Android Mail and Calender Insider Program. Anyone?...