Windows 10: Do I have to been in this update to get this Settings UI? Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Do I have to been in this update to get this Settings UI? Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is the Settings menu I'm looking forward to have.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RandySoto, Apr 7, 2019.

1. RandySoto Win User

Do I have to been in this update to get this Settings UI? Windows 10 Pro

This is the Settings menu I'm looking forward to have. Do I have to been in this update to get this Settings UI? Windows 10 Pro a96427c9-5f70-45bc-8662-848613cadc0d?upload=true.jpg

:)

RandySoto, Apr 7, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Do I have to been in this update to get this Settings UI? Windows 10 Pro

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Do I have to been in this update to get this Settings UI? Windows 10 Pro

1. Do I have to been in this update to get this Settings UI? Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - been update Settings

2. i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro: i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-win-10-pro-do-i-get-win-11-pro/126e40fb-9845-42ff-9d47-cc04c456e4c4
  3. i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro: i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-win-10-pro-do-i-get-win-11-pro/126e40fb-9845-42ff-9d47-cc04c456e4c4
  4. How do I change/update my Windows 10 UI?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change/update my Windows 10 UI?: I installed a new windows on my SSD and its UI is different from what I've known to use. It's missing a ton of features in many aspects like personalization and display. I've tried checking for updates or searching the internet about this issue to no avail. My brother ticked...
  5. How do I change/update my Windows 10 UI?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change/update my Windows 10 UI?: I installed a new windows on my SSD and its UI is different from what I've known to use. It's missing a ton of features in many aspects like personalization and display. I've tried checking for updates or searching the internet about this issue to no avail. My brother ticked...
  6. How do I change/update my Windows 10 UI?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I have been doing the updates as they have come in. I am getting the blue screen saying...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have been doing the updates as they have come in. I am getting the blue screen saying...: I have found other people with the same error. I have tried the fixes in a different string but I too get access denied when trying to run the bootrec.exe /fixboot . I have created a bootable media USB and boot from the USB but still brings up the same options from . I...
  8. After I updated to the October update my start menu, and settings have been doing this is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After I updated to the October update my start menu, and settings have been doing this is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NINJASTAR359 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jii2at/after_i_updated_to_the_october_update_my_start/
  9. Windows 10 New Ui Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 New Ui Settings: Hello Today I updated my computer to the November 2019 update and I went into settings and for some reason I dont have the new UI in settings does anyone know how I get the new UI settings in [ATTACH] [ATTACH]10. Thanks. Im also running Windows 10 Professional....
  10. Do I have to have Windows 10 Pro to get remote access?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do I have to have Windows 10 Pro to get remote access?: Do I have to have Windows 10 Pro to get remote access? Is there other software to do this? Is 10-Pro required on both computers, if I have to get 10-Pro?...