Windows 10: do i have to buy minecraft twice?

Discus and support do i have to buy minecraft twice? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive spent all day with my computer trying to buy minecrat though so much trial and error with different micosoft accounts and so on but ive finally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by louh3, Jun 10, 2021.

1. louh3 Win User

do i have to buy minecraft twice?

Ive spent all day with my computer trying to buy minecrat though so much trial and error with different micosoft accounts and so on but ive finally urched the game. It came through my bank statement, it says ive purchesed it but when i go to download/play it theres a large blue button that says to do so and when i click on said button it sends me to the microsoft store and enciurages me to but it AGAIN. Ive already spent extra money on the windows 10 edition for 32$ and im not blowing 32 more goddamn dollars on this.

:)

louh3, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 10, 2021
  3. How Do I Install Minecraft Without Buying It Twice? {was: minecraft}

I bought Minecraft and i dont know how to get it on my computer without buing it twice

jeremylevasseur, Jun 10, 2021
  4. do i have to buy minecraft twice?

Buy Minecraft

Assalamualaikum Sir,I want to ask about Buying an Application.So i am planning to buy Minecraft soon,but in windows store payment it require Debit/Credit Card and i dont have that card because im 18-.So the question
    is "is it allowed to buy Minecraft on local online shop?(Original).I just found a seller that sell Mojang account and he say that if you buy that mojang account,You will get the Minecraft Win10 Code and of course he sell it more cheaper than in official website
    and also the payment is easier than Microsoft Store.

FaisalRamadhan1, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

do i have to buy minecraft twice?

1. do i have to buy minecraft twice? - Similar Threads - buy minecraft twice

2. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  3. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  4. i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buy-minecraft-but-also-it-is-saying-to-buy/5585264b-37f1-4b43-82cb-da23f67628e7
  5. i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buy-minecraft-but-also-it-is-saying-to-buy/5585264b-37f1-4b43-82cb-da23f67628e7
  6. i have minecraft but its saying to buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have minecraft but its saying to buy: i cant post pic its saying too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-but-its-saying-to-buy/8519f7a7-7972-4112-a947-50f715d554b2
  7. if i buy minecraft, do i have to make anymore purchases?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i buy minecraft, do i have to make anymore purchases?: if i buy minecraft, do i have to make anymore purchases? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-buy-minecraft-do-i-have-to-make-anymore/2f426589-8ec7-4b21-acd4-8028edcd4ce1
  8. Hello! I have a problem buying Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello! I have a problem buying Minecraft Dungeons: So i tried to buy Minecraft Dungeon with visa card and its says "an error occurred while ordering. Please confirm your credit card information and try again".The information of the card are correc i checked 5 times.Please help....
  9. Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I bought the Minecraft PC version the card way back in 2014. On my old laptop, it worked fine. But why do I have to spend an extra $30 for the same game... just on a different computer? Can't I just provide a picture of both the same card + code I bought Minecraft with? I...
  10. Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and I was trying to join a friends game, and they are on Windows 10 version. I now have to "rebuy" Minecraft to join his game. I don't think I need to do that. He told me that I have to make a new account or join on a different one but I...