Windows 10: do i have to dismiss auto sample sub every time i reboot win?

Discus and support do i have to dismiss auto sample sub every time i reboot win? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hey. im starting to get more than annoyed about having to dismiss auto sample submission every single time i restart windows. there has to be a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ddmeltzer8, Nov 17, 2020.

1. do i have to dismiss auto sample sub every time i reboot win?

hey.
    im starting to get more than annoyed about having to dismiss auto sample submission every single time i restart windows.
    there has to be a way to make it stick,yes?
    iv always gotten a lot of help here,so my expectations r high.
    windows 10 pro v.-2004,bld.-19041.630.

thanks.

:)

ddmeltzer8, Nov 17, 2020

2. do i have t6o dismiss auto sample sub every time i reboot win?

hey.
    im starting to get more than annoyed about having to dismiss auto sample submission every single time i restart windows.
    there has to be a way to make it stick,yes?
    iv always gotten a lot of help here,so my expectations r high.
    windows 10 pro v.-2004,bld.-19041.630.

thanks.

ddmeltzer8, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Rich Alan Win User
    Dismiss the alert that "Automatic Sample Submission is turned off" once and for all

How do I dismiss the alert that "Automatic Sample Submission is turned off" permanently? I dismiss it one day and the next day the alert is back and I have to dismiss it again. There must be a way for Windows to remember this choice to prevent the alert
    from re-appearing repeatedly.

Rich Alan, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Rich Alan Win User

do i have to dismiss auto sample sub every time i reboot win?

Dismiss the alert that "Automatic Sample Submission is turned off" once and for all

Thank you for the reply and links. I reviewed the regkey changes and they appear to just disable automatic sample submission. Mine is already disabled. What I really need is the regkey that dismisses the notification that automatic sample submission
    is disabled. Thanks again.

Rich Alan, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

do i have to dismiss auto sample sub every time i reboot win?

1. do i have to dismiss auto sample sub every time i reboot win? - Similar Threads - dismiss auto sample

2. I have tried multiple times but every reboot two dell securework software get auto installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried multiple times but every reboot two dell securework software get auto installed.: I have tried multiple times but every reboot two securework software get auto installed. Dell securework ignition and dell securework red cloak. Even I am not using dell product. I am on windows 11. please help if someone faced same issue....
  3. I have tried multiple times but every reboot two dell securework software get auto installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have tried multiple times but every reboot two dell securework software get auto installed.: I have tried multiple times but every reboot two securework software get auto installed. Dell securework ignition and dell securework red cloak. Even I am not using dell product. I am on windows 11. please help if someone faced same issue....
  4. How do I stop File Explorer from creating a sub-folder named "Logs" every time that I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop File Explorer from creating a sub-folder named "Logs" every time that I...: Every time that I create a new folder, File Explorer creates a sub-folder in it named "Logs".I have to delete it every time.How do I stop it from creating this sub-folder?...
  5. How do I dismiss notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I dismiss notifications?: It seems the only to dismiss notifications is to individually click on each one which then opens the appropriate app. If I have say, 15 email notifications I have to click on the email notification 15 times to dismiss it entirely. This is super annoying and there must be a...
  6. How do I dismiss notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I dismiss notifications?: It seems the only to dismiss notifications is to individually click on each one which then opens the appropriate app. If I have say, 15 email notifications I have to click on the email notification 15 times to dismiss it entirely. This is super annoying and there must be a...
  7. Every time I reboot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I reboot...: Every single time I reboot, my laptop resets itself to the default Windows 10 settings and logs me out of OneDrive, I have to set up my Outlook accounts all over again, I have to change all of my default apps, etc.Help, I'm going crazy with this....
  8. do i have t6o dismiss auto sample sub every time i reboot win?

in Windows 10 Support
    do i have t6o dismiss auto sample sub every time i reboot win?: hey. im starting to get more than annoyed about having to dismiss auto sample submission every single time i restart windows. there has to be a way to make it stick,yes? iv always gotten a lot of help here,so my expectations r high. windows 10 pro v.-2004,bld.-19041.630....
  9. Every time I reboot windows 10 issue.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I reboot windows 10 issue.: When I get windows updates or have to reboot my pc it looks like my profile is reset. What I mean by this is that I start outlook and it asks me to re-enter my password considering that the remember password is check in the outlook configuration. Also same issue with one...
  10. I seem to have problems every time I upgrade to win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I seem to have problems every time I upgrade to win 10: I've installed 10 a few different times since it launched and I always seem to have problems. The first time I installed it, I ended up having to do a factory restore because my pc would lock up each time I would have to restart. That locking up crap during a restart has...