Windows 10: do I have to re buy Minecraft since the switch over from Mojang happened?

Discus and support do I have to re buy Minecraft since the switch over from Mojang happened? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi I bought Minecraft over 2 years ago now and I just tried to get back on it but it's telling me I have to buy it again, I dug up the old email from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DarkLordKenneth, Mar 29, 2023.

1. do I have to re buy Minecraft since the switch over from Mojang happened?

hi I bought Minecraft over 2 years ago now and I just tried to get back on it but it's telling me I have to buy it again, I dug up the old email from Mojang just to show that I actually did buy it. hope I could get suggestions on how the fix this.

:)

DarkLordKenneth, Mar 29, 2023

2. After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Okay I went ahead followed the instructions to the "Letter" every single step and checked it multiple times.
    And when i finally install minecraft i get a trial and time limit 90 minutes and it says "buy"
    HELP??? This shouldn't of happened! Trying to get free windows 10 minecraft and it wouldn't work!!
    (this was done in a virtual machine but performance was better than acceptable so minecraft ran smooth regardless. shouldn't effect it?)

I tried and it just wouldn't work. Tried uninstalling minecraft and reinstalling it and restarting. Nope. Still wants me to buy it. and it's still the trial.
    I don't know where else to get help from because the microsoft forums don't even reply to me and mojang said it's not their problem.

realflow100, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Microsoft to buy Mojang (Minecraft) for $2.5B

Guys remember Mojang is being bought not just specifically Minecraft. They are just adding the company to its roster so expect more things to start becoming Microsoft Exclusives.

GhostRyder, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Naito Win User

do I have to re buy Minecraft since the switch over from Mojang happened?

Microsoft to buy Mojang (Minecraft) for $2.5B

Minecraft is absolutely... boring. I played it for a few hours and never again afterwards. I also paid for the beta years ago, got locked out, contacted Mojang, but they never bothered to get back with a reply.

Naito, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

do I have to re buy Minecraft since the switch over from Mojang happened?

1. do I have to re buy Minecraft since the switch over from Mojang happened? - Similar Threads - buy Minecraft since

2. Why do I always have to re-buy Minecraft everytime I switch computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I always have to re-buy Minecraft everytime I switch computers?: I've finally gotten a really nice PC and I download Minecraft just for it to tell me I have to buy it again. This is probably the third time this has happened and it has made me re-buy Minecraft. I love this game but why can't I just buy it and feel safe its mine. Sometimes...
  3. Why do I always have to re-buy Minecraft everytime I switch computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I always have to re-buy Minecraft everytime I switch computers?: I've finally gotten a really nice PC and I download Minecraft just for it to tell me I have to buy it again. This is probably the third time this has happened and it has made me re-buy Minecraft. I love this game but why can't I just buy it and feel safe its mine. Sometimes...
  4. do I have to re buy Minecraft since the switch over from Mojang happened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    do I have to re buy Minecraft since the switch over from Mojang happened?: hi I bought Minecraft over 2 years ago now and I just tried to get back on it but it's telling me I have to buy it again, I dug up the old email from Mojang just to show that I actually did buy it. hope I could get suggestions on how the fix this....
  5. How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft without having to buy Minecraft again?: When I try to migrate my account it says that I need to buy Minecraft but I already bought. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-migrate-my-mojang-account-to-microsoft/2a4090be-a221-409e-b23a-c96bf1fa931d
  6. do i have to buy minecraft twice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do i have to buy minecraft twice?: Ive spent all day with my computer trying to buy minecrat though so much trial and error with different micosoft accounts and so on but ive finally urched the game. It came through my bank statement, it says ive purchesed it but when i go to download/play it theres a large...
  7. Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft: I bought a code on Amazon for Minecraft: Java Edition to gift to a friend and they accidentally signed up via Mojang account and redeemed the code. They can't open the full game and only get the demo mode. How do we get that Java edition onto the microsoft account in order to...
  8. Mojang account won't show that I have Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang account won't show that I have Minecraft: I am trying to play mod-pocks with my friends using the Technic Launcher, however when I go to log in with the right information it says that I do not own any copies of the Minecraft game. Any ideas?...
  9. Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I bought the Minecraft PC version the card way back in 2014. On my old laptop, it worked fine. But why do I have to spend an extra $30 for the same game... just on a different computer? Can't I just provide a picture of both the same card + code I bought Minecraft with? I...
  10. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...