Windows 10: Do I have to repurchase windows 10?

Discus and support Do I have to repurchase windows 10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows wouldn't boot and I keep getting the "driver pnp watchdog" error. I reset this PC to reinstall windows and it wouldn't install due to missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dr Waxtastic, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Do I have to repurchase windows 10?

Windows wouldn't boot and I keep getting the "driver pnp watchdog" error. I reset this PC to reinstall windows and it wouldn't install due to missing "driver pnp watchdog" again. So I got a fresh boot of windows on a flash drive and plugged it in and reinstalled a fresh copy of windows. Now I cannot activate windows. I have the first 6 digits of my product key on the side of my PC and the rest was scratched away. Spent hours on the phone with tech reps that I could not understand. I bought this PC from a retailer so I have no email from purchase as the broken English tech reps were saying was the only way or to just keep buying more windows. This was purchased in 2015 from a physical retailer and undergone full hardware changes in 2018 and 2019 to include motherboard. I activated windows and since I hit "reset this PC" I've lost my licensing and with age the product key was hard to read and I cannot find my physical copy of windows purchased from Walmart. Tech support is telling me I need to purchase a third time. That is $400+ after taxes.

:)

Dr Waxtastic, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Do I have to repurchase windows 10?

Delta6326, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Do I have to repurchase windows 10?

1. Do I have to repurchase windows 10? - Similar Threads - repurchase

2. Do i need to repurchase windows 11 home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do i need to repurchase windows 11 home?: I built a new pc this week but the motherboard is having problems which needs to be replaced, will i need to buy a new windows 11 home license from microsoft or can i transfer it? i bought the digital version windows 11 home download not the usb one from microsoft....
  3. Do i need to repurchase windows 11 home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do i need to repurchase windows 11 home?: I built a new pc this week but the motherboard is having problems which needs to be replaced, will i need to buy a new windows 11 home license from microsoft or can i transfer it? i bought the digital version windows 11 home download not the usb one from microsoft....
  4. Failed purchase, now we can't repurchase with a family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed purchase, now we can't repurchase with a family account: Help please,My son had set his account to the wrong zone it would appear. Some other English and not US English. I think we finally got that worked out. However we discovered this error because he was trying to purchase minecraft and it wouldn't let me buy it for him with my...
  5. Failed purchase, now we can't repurchase with a family account

Failed purchase, now we can't repurchase with a family account: Help please,My son had set his account to the wrong zone it would appear. Some other English and not US English. I think we finally got that worked out. However we discovered this error because he was trying to purchase minecraft and it wouldn't let me buy it for him with my...
  6. Failed purchase, now we can't repurchase with a family account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock Edition if I already have it on my iPhone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock Edition if I already have it on my iPhone?: I bought Minecraft on my iPhone a while ago and then I recently switched to a desktop pc. Now I can't play MC Bedrock edition without paying again. I logged into the Minecraft launcher with the account I use in my iPhone but it says I need to repurchase the game again to play...
  8. Do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock Edition if I already have it on my iPhone?

Do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock Edition if I already have it on my iPhone?: I bought Minecraft on my iPhone a while ago and then I recently switched to a desktop pc. Now I can't play MC Bedrock edition without paying again. I logged into the Minecraft launcher with the account I use in my iPhone but it says I need to repurchase the game again to play...
  9. Do I have to repurchase Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to repurchase Minecraft?: Hello, recently I got a new laptop and in setting it up I wanted to install Minecraft. I haven't used Minecraft in 6 months at least. Now when I try and play the launcher and the site doesn't give me the option. What do I do to fix this?...
  10. Do I have to repurchase Minecraft?

Do I have to repurchase Minecraft?: Hello, recently I got a new laptop and in setting it up I wanted to install Minecraft. I haven't used Minecraft in 6 months at least. Now when I try and play the launcher and the site doesn't give me the option. What do I do to fix this?...