Windows 10: Do i have to update my windows phone to download apps?

Discus and support Do i have to update my windows phone to download apps? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got a windows phone and I went to download an app. And it says info not available. So does windows phone just suck or do I have to update it? If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by marycollette, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Do i have to update my windows phone to download apps?

I just got a windows phone and I went to download an app. And it says info not available. So does windows phone just suck or do I have to update it? If so, how do I do that?
    Initiative Q NUTRA THRIVE Noom Diet Plan

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    marycollette, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 14, 2018
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Nov 14, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

Do i have to update my windows phone to download apps?

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Do i have to update my windows phone to download apps?

1. Do i have to update my windows phone to download apps? - Similar Threads - update phone download

2. How do I update my phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update my phone number: How do I update my phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-my-phone-number/37a3e026-abcc-45b1-aa39-5b1e75783603
  3. How do I update my phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update my phone number: How do I update my phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-my-phone-number/37a3e026-abcc-45b1-aa39-5b1e75783603
  4. How do I update my phone number

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I do not have access to my old phone number so how do I go about updating my phone number...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have access to my old phone number so how do I go about updating my phone number...: how can I contact support. Is there a phone number or email address. I am locked out of my laptop because I do not remember my lock code password and the phone number that they want to send a code to too verify me I no longer have access to so I need to update my phone number...
  6. I do not have access to my old phone number so how do I go about updating my phone number...

I do not have access to my old phone number so how do I go about updating my phone number...: how can I contact support. Is there a phone number or email address. I am locked out of my laptop because I do not remember my lock code password and the phone number that they want to send a code to too verify me I no longer have access to so I need to update my phone number...
  7. I do not have access to my old phone number so how do I go about updating my phone number...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My hearing is not good & I do not have a mobil phone.

My hearing is not good & I do not have a mobil phone.: I have a lot of trouble with Microsoft Up dates - "Failing". I have a WD Elements Hard Drive attached to my computer? "would that have any bearing on the problem". Regards John...
  9. How do I download pictures from windows 10 to my I Phone?

How do I download pictures from windows 10 to my I Phone?: I need instructions on how to download pictures from my computer to my I Phone please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-pictures-from-windows-10-to-my-i/b7a6e75e-a76e-4729-850c-5734e49c5134
  10. Problem downloading Alexa app and connectig to my Echo Dot. I do not have a Mobile Phone...

Problem downloading Alexa app and connectig to my Echo Dot. I do not have a Mobile Phone...: Cannot download Amazon App. to my desk top computer to install Echo Dot. Have win 10 on an Acer Aspire E17. ?...