Windows 10: Do I have to wait

Discus and support Do I have to wait in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok a quick question i upgraded to wi dows 10 from windows 8.1 i still have the windows.old file on my pc do i have to wait a month so i can see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nasirbibby, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Do I have to wait

Ok a quick question i upgraded to wi dows 10 from windows 8.1 i still have the windows.old file on my pc do i have to wait a month so i can see the option to go back to previous windows

:)

nasirbibby, Aug 6, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Aug 6, 2018
  3. trt740 Win User
    Alcpone's Official 3DMark '06 Compilation

cool

trt740, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Darkleoco Win User

Do I have to wait

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Do I have to wait

1. Do I have to wait - Similar Threads - wait

2. Microsoft store not opening ''try that again something happened on our end. waiting a bit...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not opening ''try that again something happened on our end. waiting a bit...: Microsoft store not opening ''try that again something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help'' showing this message. i will do every tricks but still its not working...
  3. Microsoft store not opening ''try that again something happened on our end. waiting a bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not opening ''try that again something happened on our end. waiting a bit...: Microsoft store not opening ''try that again something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help'' showing this message. i will do every tricks but still its not working...
  4. Microsoft store not opening ''try that again something happened on our end. waiting a bit...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my account is blocked because of to many attempt. how long i have to wait for that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account is blocked because of to many attempt. how long i have to wait for that?: my account is blocked because of to many attempt. how long i have to wait for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-blocked-because-of-to-many-attempt/89ef8896-ac24-459a-99db-7970313a8bab
  6. my account is blocked because of to many attempt. how long i have to wait for that?

my account is blocked because of to many attempt. how long i have to wait for that?: my account is blocked because of to many attempt. how long i have to wait for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-blocked-because-of-to-many-attempt/89ef8896-ac24-459a-99db-7970313a8bab
  7. How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?: How do I make the mouse click action slightly slower when I use the touchscreen on my surface devices?Specific example-I'm looking at a Web page and touch and drag on the screen to scroll the page but the system activates a mouse click where my finger lands before it starts...
  8. How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?

How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?: How do I make the mouse click action slightly slower when I use the touchscreen on my surface devices?Specific example-I'm looking at a Web page and touch and drag on the screen to scroll the page but the system activates a mouse click where my finger lands before it starts...
  9. Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable install fails due to "Waiting for another install to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable install fails due to "Waiting for another install to...: I'm unable to install or uninstall the Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable as it says it is "Waiting for another install to complete". I do not have any other installations happening, and I get the error still even after restarting my PC and installing all available windows...
  10. Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable install fails due to "Waiting for another install to...

Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable install fails due to "Waiting for another install to...: I'm unable to install or uninstall the Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable as it says it is "Waiting for another install to complete". I do not have any other installations happening, and I get the error still even after restarting my PC and installing all available windows...