Windows 10: Do i lose my windows 10 pro if i reset the laptop

Discus and support Do i lose my windows 10 pro if i reset the laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How about if i choose to remove all the files? Does it affected my activation license windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MOHAMAD SYAFIQSYAABAN, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Do i lose my windows 10 pro if i reset the laptop

How about if i choose to remove all the files? Does it affected my activation license windows 10 pro

:)

MOHAMAD SYAFIQSYAABAN, Sep 16, 2020
  2. JayMac4 Win User

resetting my laptop, will i lose windows?

so i'm resetting my laptop, i have Windows 10 pro, if i reset will i lose it? i got windows by purchasing a key from Microsoft. could i just boot from the .iso on SD then reenter that key, or will i need to purchase a new key?

JayMac4, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Do i lose my windows 10 pro if i reset the laptop

Windows 10 Club

Do i lose my windows 10 pro if i reset the laptop windows-10-build-9926-png.png

So I've tried the Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 9926,... So far so good i like it, it appears to already have DX12.

At list i have an old Laptop to test it on,.. it's good so far and i highly think I'll be upgrading to it day on of release.

dxdiag screen above

Protagonist, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Do i lose my windows 10 pro if i reset the laptop

1. Do i lose my windows 10 pro if i reset the laptop - Similar Threads - lose pro reset

2. well i lose windows 10 if reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    well i lose windows 10 if reset my pc: hello so i bought a pc with a fresh windows 10 on it but now i want to reset everything within this pc if i do that will my windows 10 gone and i have to get a new one or not btw my pc started with windows 10 not windows 8 or whatever what i mean is i bought windows 10...
  3. Reset PC Losing Windows 10 Pro

Reset PC Losing Windows 10 Pro: Recently I reset my PC to a factory reset. I did not clean the drive. I presumed my account would remember my product key however after reset I no longer have Windows 10 Pro, just Windows 10 Home. I have no way to access my product key but surely I can recover Windows 10 Pro...
  4. Will I lose a Quicken backup file on my laptop if I choose "Reset this PC"?

Will I lose a Quicken backup file on my laptop if I choose "Reset this PC"?: I am stuck in the infinite "Preparing Automatic Repair". I have tried many solutions to no avail. I have decided that I will need to Reset this PC or send in to Lenovo as still under warranty, but I don't have time for that. I am fine with reinstalling any software...
  5. how do I reset my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do I reset my laptop: How do I reset my Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-laptop/9a43e263-54d3-4f52-bb18-2da445a0fefc"
  6. how do I factory reset my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I factory reset my laptop?: I wish to completely erase my laptop back to factory setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-factory-reset-my-laptop/0346bc6e-cdb2-44d2-8068-1a7be44ee6f9
  7. How do I reset the keyboard on my Surface Pro?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I reset the keyboard on my Surface Pro?: I am running Windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface Pro. It came with a detachable keyboard that I use explicitly. Just recently the functions of my keyboard changed and I don't know how. For example, pressing a key and holding it down used to repeat the key. Now is only...
  8. how do i do a factory reset on my dell latitude with windows 10 pro

how do i do a factory reset on my dell latitude with windows 10 pro: how do i do a factory reset on my dell latitude with windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-do-a-factory-reset-on-my-dell-latitude/02bdf58c-5f9d-4feb-b02e-95f78de5effc
  9. resetting my laptop, will i lose windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    resetting my laptop, will i lose windows?: so i'm resetting my laptop, i have Windows 10 pro, if i reset will i lose it? i got windows by purchasing a key from Microsoft. could i just boot from the .iso on SD then reenter that key, or will i need to purchase a new key?...
  10. Selling laptop, how do I 'reset' Windows 10?

Selling laptop, how do I 'reset' Windows 10?: I'm selling my laptop. Is there anyway I can reset windows, or somehow remove my personal information? I have already backed up everything I need. Thanks! 114096