Windows 10: Do I make an ISO for each computer???

Discus and support Do I make an ISO for each computer??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have desktop and laptop. I want to make the ISO file(s) for each of them. Does that require me to make (2) disks or is it a universal disk to use on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LadyDee, Aug 20, 2015.

1. LadyDee Win User

Do I make an ISO for each computer???

I have desktop and laptop. I want to make the ISO file(s) for each of them. Does that require me to make (2) disks or is it a universal disk to use on either computer once created? I'm thinking the activation code might be recorded for each separate machine.

I haven't looked for it but I am assuming the code must be somewhere in the registry. Remember "Magic Jelly Bean"? I wonder if it works on ten.

Thanks

:)

LadyDee, Aug 20, 2015

2. How do I get a license and download an ISO for Windows 10 IoT Enterprise build 1709?

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now with purchasing license for Windows 10 Enterprise. We just like to verify the website where you are trying to get the product. You can check if this is the website where you are trying to download
    the Windows 10 Enterprise?

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Aug 20, 2015
  3. WWagers Win User
    How do I get a license and download an ISO for Windows 10 IoT Enterprise build 1709?

Yes. I went to that page, then clicked "Try Enterprise edition for free," then "Buy," then "Windows 10 Enterprise Licensing." There's nothing on that page to tell me or the Volume Licensing admin how to find Windows 10 IoT Enterprise in the available licenses.

WWagers, Aug 20, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

One ISO will work on both as long as they are the same version and bit (X64, X86)

essenbe, Aug 20, 2015
  5. bobkn Win User
    I believe that Magical Jellybean Keyfinder works on 10.

The key it returns is generic and of no value. You can't use it to activate Windows.

To activate Windows 10, you install it as an upgrade over an installed and activated qualifying OS (Win 7 or 8). Once 10 is activated, you may clean install it on the same hardware and it'll activate.

I'd as soon have a key myself, but the unprecedented Free Upgrade activates in an unprecedented manner.

bobkn, Aug 20, 2015
  6. As long as you have a Win10 iso on a usb stick then you are good to go!

Win10User5, Aug 20, 2015
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    As long as it is the matching version and bit level.

NavyLCDR, Aug 20, 2015
  8. LadyDee Win User

Thank you for the fast, accurate replies.

LadyDee, Aug 20, 2015
  9. essenbe Win User
    Let us know if you need more help.

essenbe, Aug 20, 2015
  10. Contra Win User
    why don't you use this, I did and it worked great
    I had to because i was tired of waiting and the icon was in my task bar for over a week into this month *Smile
    Windows 10

Contra, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Do I make an ISO for each computer??? - Similar Threads - ISO each computer

2. How do I make a school computer normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make a school computer normal?: So my school gave out old computers cause they’re getting new ones but it’s still a school computer. How do I reset the computer so I can use it for personal use?...
  3. How do I make a school computer normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a school computer normal?: So my school gave out old computers cause they’re getting new ones but it’s still a school computer. How do I reset the computer so I can use it for personal use?...
  4. How do I make computer runs faster?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I make computer runs faster?: I have a Dell laptop that is 6yrs old, with 8gb ram and i5 processor. I have winseos 7 before and it is really working smoothly. I just deciced to upgrade to windows 10 but now it takes some time before it became usable.I thought I don't have enough ram so I upgraded it. But...
  5. How do I make my computer faster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my computer faster?: I have a Dell Vostro 3360, 8 years old with 6 gbs of ram and it has a core i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz. This computer had windows 7 pro I am not sure as I had updated it to windows 10 a long time back. and it was working perfectly fine, but I updated it to windows 10 and now it...
  6. How do I make my computer faster?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I make my computer faster?: I have a Dell Vostro 3360, 8 years old with 6 gbs of ram and it has a core i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz. This computer had windows 7 pro I am not sure as I had updated it to windows 10 a long time back. and it was working perfectly fine, but I updated it to windows 10 and now it...
  7. Make an updated ISO of the LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Make an updated ISO of the LTSC: Is Microsoft Media Creation Tool suitable to create an updated ISO of a Windows LTSC if run on a system where the LTSC is installed? ------------------------------------------- Windows LTSC 1890 (17763) 173822
  8. How do I make Cortana greet me each time i access her?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make Cortana greet me each time i access her?: Hello, Basically the title of this thread- how do I have Cortana respond back as say 'Yes <myname>' every time I say 'Hey Cortana'? After that I shoot my query. Thanks. 125161
  9. How do I make Cortana greet me each time i access her?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make Cortana greet me each time i access her?: Hello, Basically the title of this thread- how do I have Cortana respond back as say 'Yes <myname>' every time I say 'Hey Cortana'? After that I shoot my query. Thanks. 125161
  10. how to make an iso file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to make an iso file?: so I want to make an iso file but I don't trust a lot of 3rd party tools and don't have any way to create an iso file. can I have some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-an-iso-file/eb54ad5b-3f7e-414e-ba26-44a85b40df03"