Windows 10: Do I need a better monitor for the Witcher 3?

Discus and support Do I need a better monitor for the Witcher 3? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I think the specs on my computer are fine for this game (AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 8-Core Processor, Radeon RX550, 32 RAM, 3.6 GHz). But, in terms of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ds343, Mar 27, 2020.

1. ds343 Win User

Do I need a better monitor for the Witcher 3?

I think the specs on my computer are fine for this game (AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 8-Core Processor, Radeon RX550, 32 RAM, 3.6 GHz). But, in terms of resolution quality and gameplay, will I need a better monitor than my HP 2511x?

ds343, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Wadmin11 Win User

The witcher 3 wild hunt doesn't open

Mohammad,

Make sure you you have the latest patch installed: http://en.cdprojektred.com/support/?support-product=wild_hunt

If that doesn't work you can follow http://www.witcher3dlc.com/the-witcher-3-pc-fixes and make sure you at least
    meet the minimum requirements to run the game. If these steps don't work then try installing the recommended GPU drivers for your video card also listed in the link.

Let me know if I helped you or if the other recommendations help so we can help other PC users.

Wadmin11, Mar 27, 2020
  3. 3 monitors and preformance issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried.

To connect three monitors the Cpu should have the resource to support especially the graphics card.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Also refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

I have to have a 3-monitor Windows 10 installation. How do I do it?

Hi,

You may change the display settings if you wants a multiple monitor to set up. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask if have you tried setting up a multiple monitor before? We also suggest that you follow these steps to modify your display settings:

• Open Settings.
    • Select System and under Display.
    • Customize your display.
    • Click Apply.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Do I need a better monitor for the Witcher 3? - Similar Threads - need better monitor

2. A bug in the save game of The Witcher 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A bug in the save game of The Witcher 3: Hello, in the Witcher 3 game, I can only save manually. And quick save is only one, and automatic save and checkpoint can save three times, the next one will take the place of these three. I reinstalled Windows and started from the beginning, but I still have the problem.The...
  3. A bug in the save game of The Witcher 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A bug in the save game of The Witcher 3: Hello, in the Witcher 3 game, I can only save manually. And quick save is only one, and automatic save and checkpoint can save three times, the next one will take the place of these three. I reinstalled Windows and started from the beginning, but I still have the problem.The...
  4. How to fix the bug in the Witcher 3 save game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the bug in the Witcher 3 save game: Hello, in the Witcher 3 game, I can only save manually. And quick save is only one, and automatic save and checkpoint can save three times, the next one will take the place of these three. I reinstalled Windows and started from the beginning, but I still have the problem.The...
  5. Witcher 3 Language Package - Witcher 3 Sprachpaket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Witcher 3 Language Package - Witcher 3 Sprachpaket: Hello, I want to download the german language package for Witcher 3 on Microsoft Website. When I click on "download" Button he says me that there wouldn't be any compatible Device connected with my account. I already connected my PC with this account, it is shown under "my...
  6. I need a better browser

in Browsers and Email
    I need a better browser: Specifically, I need a browser that can send pages (not just URLs) by e-mail. It would be nice if it saved pages in MFT or similar one-piece formats, too. Any suggestions? 84395
  7. Witcher 3 slight lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Witcher 3 slight lag: Hello, guys. I have an acer aspire v17 nitro (gtx960m 2gb) and I was playing Witcher 3 on windows 7 with the same settings as I am playing it now on windows 10 but the game was so much smoother in windows 7 than it is on windows 10. I get micro stutters from time to time,...
  8. BSOD when playing game The Witcher 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing game The Witcher 3: Hello TenForums, Everytime I get into a game my computer freezes and blue screens with the error message "Machine Check Exception". Please can someone help me out? Many thanks. 72116
  9. BSOD in witcher 3 and crysis 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD in witcher 3 and crysis 3: Slowly i'm starting to think my graphic card has a problem. This system is completely new (all exept for the gpu, 2x ssds and 1x hdd). I had overclocked to 4.3ghz, but after many crashes in crysis 3 and witcher 3, i thought i'd revert to stock to see how it fairs. While...
  10. Do I need a better CPU or GPU?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Do I need a better CPU or GPU?: Hello. I have been playing alot of VR the last few days, and Im experiencing abit stuttering when Im playing some games. So my question is: It it caused by my GPU or my CPU? I took a picture below, showing CPU and GPU usage. Im not an expert in this, so any kind of help would...