Windows 10: Do I need a different graphics card to use with Sketch Pro 2020

Discus and support Do I need a different graphics card to use with Sketch Pro 2020 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a Dell XPS with dual monitors and Windows 10 Home 64-bit. The Dell is equipped with a NiVidia Ge Force GT1030 graphics card and an Intel UHD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by dusty2, Jun 29, 2020.

1. dusty2 Win User

Do I need a different graphics card to use with Sketch Pro 2020

I have a Dell XPS with dual monitors and Windows 10 Home 64-bit. The Dell is equipped with a NiVidia Ge Force GT1030 graphics card and an Intel UHD Graphics 630. I am about to upgrade my Sketchup from Sketchup Make (free) to the new Sketch Pro 2020.

Do I need to upgrade either or both of my graphic card (s)?

I currently have no issues with Sketchup but I am concerned about system capabilities with the 3D Sketchup.

:)

dusty2, Jun 29, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Do you need a graphics card?

The onboard graphics of the i7 4770k can drive two monitors with 1920x1200 resolution.

But if you want to game, you'll definitely need to upgrade your graphics card.

Your system is still fine for gaming I suggest that you only upgrade your graphics card right now.

RoasterMen, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Do I need a different graphics card to use with Sketch Pro 2020

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Do I need a different graphics card to use with Sketch Pro 2020

1. Do I need a different graphics card to use with Sketch Pro 2020 - Similar Threads - need different graphics

2. How to use a different graphics card for my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a different graphics card for my monitor: I have two graphics cards a 0.5 gb igpu for small tasks that my monitor uses and a 4gb amd radeon 6500m for gaming how do i make my monitor use the 4gb one for small tasks also....
  3. How to use a different graphics card for my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use a different graphics card for my monitor: I have two graphics cards a 0.5 gb igpu for small tasks that my monitor uses and a 4gb amd radeon 6500m for gaming how do i make my monitor use the 4gb one for small tasks also....
  4. Do I need to replace my graphics card?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need to replace my graphics card?: Hello. I recently had problems with BSOD on random occasions. I tried everything, including complete clean reinstall of my PC. It still gave me BSOD. I have an Acer Swift Laptop. So I looked in the device manager and saw that my intel(r) uhd graphics 620 had a code 43 and...
  5. MSFS 2020 graphics card need reloading every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 graphics card need reloading every time: My dell g7 32gb, nvidia 16gb graphics has to have the graphics driver reinstalled everytime before Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 loads. using the latest nvidia drivers as well. After this the game runs fine, until I need to start it again. game starts to load until just...
  6. Use for two different Graphics cards?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Use for two different Graphics cards?: I've sent my 2080ti out for repair so in the mean time I bought an RX580 to get me by. If or When the 2080 comes back is there any reason to keep the 580 installed? I'm running 2 32" TV's and a 55"4K UHD as my main display. 1360x768 - 3840x2160 - 1360x768 Could I run the...
  7. Integrated or Dedicated Graphics card – Which do I need?

in Windows 10 News
    Integrated or Dedicated Graphics card – Which do I need?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]This post aims to assist you in deciding which type of graphics card to use. The difference between Dedicated and Integrated Graphics cards may be small, but using a dedicated graphics card greatly improves real-time graphics experience. You should be [...]...
  8. Do you need a graphics card?

Do you need a graphics card?: If you only use your computer for Microsoft Office and Internet surfing, do you need a graphics card? I do like having two monitors for working, so right now I have one monitor plugged into a Nvidia 660Ti graphics card and the other plugged into the motherboard for the Intel...
  9. Difference between graphics card and memory?

Difference between graphics card and memory?: When you watch a 4k movie on your computer, does it use your graphics card or memory? When you use a lot of multiple virtual desktops (for example, I have 20 virtual desktop using the 3rd party program Dexpot), does it require a lot of the graphics card or memory? I have no...
  10. Graphics Card Guidance Needed

Graphics Card Guidance Needed: I'm looking for some guidance on what graphics card or graphics chipset to consider. The computer has a G620 processor at 2.6GHz and runs Windows 10. It has a 380-watt PSU. The computer is used for playing web videos, web browsing, displaying photographs, playing DVD's,...