Windows 10: Do I need a new card?

Discus and support Do I need a new card? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I currently have an MSI GeForce GTX 970 that I think is dying. I am getting a lot of flicker when I am playing Borderlands 3 and its mostly when lots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by TheNamelessPoet, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Do I need a new card?

I currently have an MSI GeForce GTX 970 that I think is dying. I am getting a lot of flicker when I am playing Borderlands 3 and its mostly when lots of stuff is going on. I tried re-seating the card thinking maybe that was it, but it did not help.

I have had it for years now, and I also at one point was using it to see about mining for bitcoin (probably less than a month) a few years ago. If I were to replace it, I don't need to go up very much in quality, but I DO need 4K support and...

Do I need a new card?

TheNamelessPoet, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 26, 2019
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Do I need a new card? ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Nov 26, 2019
  4. popsean Win User

Do I need a new card?

Newbie, looking for new graphics card.

I am currently having problems with my 4870s noise.
    In my honest opinion, its just too damn loud.

Getting to the point, i am looking for a new video card that is
    • Quiet/silent
    • Decent power
    • around 120 dollars or less.
    • Dual dvi outputs for 2 monitors
    • Easy/Low maintenance
    • Not a puzzle to install
    Im going to buy a new video card very soon, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

popsean, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Do I need a new card?

1. Do I need a new card? - Similar Threads - need card

2. I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.: I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-someone-about-a-fraudulent/2bd2fb35-ab77-48e3-99c0-aa5ff7ae669f
  3. I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.: I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-someone-about-a-fraudulent/2bd2fb35-ab77-48e3-99c0-aa5ff7ae669f
  4. I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...: I received a notification that my credit card expired to pay for my Microsoft subscription. I can't make the payment until the end of the month. What do I do? I will change my card at that time....
  6. I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...: I received a notification that my credit card expired to pay for my Microsoft subscription. I can't make the payment until the end of the month. What do I do? I will change my card at that time....
  7. I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I need to update my credit card but it won't let me do it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need to update my credit card but it won't let me do it.: I need to update my credit card but it won't let me do it. Can some one call me or e-mail me. I am over my storage and need to purchase more storage. Thank you. * Changed to a question...
  9. To login to saw device need to generate the PIM for smart card but dont have smart card...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    To login to saw device need to generate the PIM for smart card but dont have smart card...: I have saw device and also smart card, but to login to saw device I need to generate the PIM for smart card.My laptop doesnt have smart card reader so Can you please help with the another way to solve this problem. I need to generate the PIM from UI or else login credentials...
  10. To login to saw device need to generate the PIM for smart card but dont have smart card...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To login to saw device need to generate the PIM for smart card but dont have smart card...: I have saw device and also smart card, but to login to saw device I need to generate the PIM for smart card.My laptop doesnt have smart card reader so Can you please help with the another way to solve this problem. I need to generate the PIM from UI or else login credentials...