Windows 10: Do i need a Registry cleaner and if i do what is the best one?

Discus and support Do i need a Registry cleaner and if i do what is the best one? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The title says it all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hi, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Hi Win User

Do i need a Registry cleaner and if i do what is the best one?

The title says it all

:)

Hi, Apr 14, 2019

2. Registry Cleaner

Could someone suggest the safest and best Registry Cleaner software that I can use in Windows 10?

ThomasHigginsWP, Apr 14, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Registry cleaner for Windows 10

Microsoft’s official position on the use of Registry Cleaners

• Microsoft does not support the use of registry cleaners
    • Microsoft is not responsible for issues caused by using a registry cleaning utility.
    • Microsoft cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the use of a registry cleaning utility can be solved

DaveM121, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Do i need a Registry cleaner and if i do what is the best one?

spearman914, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Do i need a Registry cleaner and if i do what is the best one?

1. Do i need a Registry cleaner and if i do what is the best one? - Similar Threads - need Registry cleaner

2. Do I really need a PC sweep cleaner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I really need a PC sweep cleaner?: D I really need to purchase a PC sweep cleaner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-really-need-a-pc-sweep-cleaner/1e7b95d3-cbcb-4c23-b840-555229f4093c
  3. Do I really need a PC sweep cleaner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I really need a PC sweep cleaner?: D I really need to purchase a PC sweep cleaner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-really-need-a-pc-sweep-cleaner/1e7b95d3-cbcb-4c23-b840-555229f4093c
  4. Do I really need a PC sweep cleaner?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  6. What do I need to do?

What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  7. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  8. what do I need to do?

what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  9. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. whats the best cleaner out there?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    whats the best cleaner out there?: submitted by /u/Fazlul101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frs1q1/whats_the_best_cleaner_out_there/