Windows 10: Do I need a special computer to publish a game onto the Windows Store?

Discus and support Do I need a special computer to publish a game onto the Windows Store? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Do I need a specific computer to publish a game app onto the Windows Store using Unity?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IntenseJames, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Do I need a special computer to publish a game onto the Windows Store?

Do I need a specific computer to publish a game app onto the Windows Store using Unity?

:)

IntenseJames, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Publishing times for Microsoft Store just got faster

Source: Publishing times for Microsoft Store just got faster! - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Mar 5, 2019
  3. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Do I need a special computer to publish a game onto the Windows Store?

Published App not in Windows Store

Yes, I'm sorry.

My applications just got on the Store! I guess it takes some (a lot) more time before the app actually gets on Store.

So here's a suggestion; Make the progress of publishing the apps be synced with actual publishing on Store and send email confirmations when the app is actually in the Store.

I know this is the wrong place to suggest it.

Happy coding! x]

Devilboy665, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Do I need a special computer to publish a game onto the Windows Store?

1. Do I need a special computer to publish a game onto the Windows Store? - Similar Threads - need special computer

2. How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?: Every time I look for the app store on my new computer, I can't seem to find it.not to mention customer service for a multi-billion-dollar company like this is a joke that I cannot get a hold of someone, not to mention the error page on your official page for customer...
  3. How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?: Every time I look for the app store on my new computer, I can't seem to find it.not to mention customer service for a multi-billion-dollar company like this is a joke that I cannot get a hold of someone, not to mention the error page on your official page for customer...
  4. > Store for Daily Specials

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    > Store for Daily Specials: A Tip: Whether a regular Windows 10 or an Insider Build, it is good advised to make it a habit to check Store for Downloads & Updates. There tends to be something, almost daily. Aside from OS WU updates, MUCH is coming from Store. DO take a look [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew...
  5. Do I need Microsoft Store to download games? Is there other gaming client?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need Microsoft Store to download games? Is there other gaming client?: I have been unable to fix the Microsoft store Code: 0x80131500 as many other people and due to that I'm trying to find a client like a Steam etc but no luck. Im particularly looking for Forza Horizon 4, are there any options?...
  6. Can I use either computer to publish video games?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I use either computer to publish video games?: I'm building games for Android , iOS , Windows , Facebook , Microsoft Store , PlayStation Store , Nintendo eShop and Steam. Can I publish a video game with either of these computers? and is there 1 TB of Disk Space all in the OS (C) Drive? or it has a DATA (D) Drive etc...
  7. Can I use either computer to publish video games?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I use either computer to publish video games?: I'm building games for Android , iOS , Windows , Facebook , Microsoft Store , PlayStation Store , Nintendo eShop and Steam. Can I publish a video game with either of these computers? and is there 1 TB of Disk Space all in the OS (C) Drive? or it has a DATA (D) Drive etc...
  8. How do I publish my game in Unity onto the Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I publish my game in Unity onto the Windows Store?: Like what are the steps I gotta take in order to do this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-publish-my-game-in-unity-onto-the-windows/7cecff2e-3c2b-448e-8d0c-019f3096d7de
  9. Windows Store, I Do Not Want It I Do Not Need It

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store, I Do Not Want It I Do Not Need It: After successfully getting rid of all the microsoft bloatware i have installed the best version of windows 10 (version 1703) now, store is gone completely but in the settings app everything is still referenced to it, how do i get rid of all this? As far as im concerned the...
  10. Downloading game onto another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading game onto another computer: OK, any help would be greatly appreciated. I downloaded Age Of Empires Definitive Edition on one computer and i want to download it to another computer so i can play on it when the other isn't available....