Windows 10: Do I need all these installed? Can I delete any?

Discus and support Do I need all these installed? Can I delete any? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/therealfezzyman [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/therealfezzyman, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Do I need all these installed? Can I delete any?

/u/therealfezzyman, Jan 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Anusha Win User

Do I need all these installed? Can I delete any?

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink Do I need all these installed? Can I delete any? ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Do I need all these installed? Can I delete any?

1. Do I need all these installed? Can I delete any? - Similar Threads - need installed delete

2. Any of these folders I can delete?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any of these folders I can delete?: I want to download an app but i don't have enough space for it so I want to ask if any of these folders can be delete without damaging my Yoga.These are the folders that I have.AppDataIntelProgram FilesProgram Files ×86ProgramDataRecoveryUsersWindowsWindow'sThank you....
  3. Any of these folders I can delete?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any of these folders I can delete?: I want to download an app but i don't have enough space for it so I want to ask if any of these folders can be delete without damaging my Yoga.These are the folders that I have.AppDataIntelProgram FilesProgram Files ×86ProgramDataRecoveryUsersWindowsWindow'sThank you....
  4. Can I delete all of these files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I delete all of these files?: They don't take up much space but it's annoying. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-all-of-these-files/38d34d35-cd3d-4bfd-96c1-63155d6843a9
  5. Do I actually need all of these?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I actually need all of these?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Antonaros [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkf7lk/do_i_actually_need_all_of_these/
  6. can I delete any of these?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    can I delete any of these?: can I delete any of these? [img] 173682
  7. Do I need all this (windows)?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need all this (windows)?: [ATTACH] or rather what do I not need from it? and when I delete something, does it free up memory? or not? Brauche ich das alles (windows)?
  8. Can I delete installers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I delete installers?: Let's say I have this program that I use frequently. The installer takes a lot of space, so I'm just thinking. Can I delete the installer and will it harm the program itself? submitted by /u/AndyTheMusicLover [link] [comments]...
  9. Can I Disable Any Of These Services Or Are They All Needed?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I Disable Any Of These Services Or Are They All Needed?: So every so often I go through my computer, clean up the main folders, documents, downloads, pictures, etc., delete any unused apps, clean out the recycling bin, and run manual security scan with all my security programsBefore anyone asks only 1 is active and works hand in...
  10. Can I delete any of these partition?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I delete any of these partition?: There seems to be far too many recovery partitions and then some. This PC came with windows 8.1 but I upgraded to windows 10 a few months ago. I also wondering if the proper recovery would take me back to 8.1 again or would it do a fresh install of 10. I hope it is 10....