Windows 10: do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu

Discus and support do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my pc specs are cpu : amd ryzen 5600h and as gpu ı have 2 gpus main one is nvidia rtx 3060 and other is called amd radeon graphics i am already nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nebotus, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Nebotus Win User

do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu

my pc specs are cpu : amd ryzen 5600h and as gpu ı have 2 gpus main one is nvidia rtx 3060 and other is called amd radeon graphics i am already nvidia driver updater but do i need the amd one bcz when i dwonload amd radeon software and install the driver updates, windows keep updating the driver itself again and disables the amd radeon software

:)

Nebotus, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Amin_639 Win User

amd radeon graphics

So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help??

Amin_639, Nov 25, 2022
  3. AMD RADEON Graphis

After following these steps
    • Press Windows key + R.
    • Type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter.
    • Click on View Tab, Select Show hidden devices.
    • Click on Scan for Hardware changes.
    • Check if any unknown devices show up and expand the Display Adapters listed in the device list.
    • If the Display device is listed, right click on it >click Properties.
    • In General tab, under device status check for the message. Post back if there is any error message.
    i found AMD RADEON R7 M265 in display adapters but when i was search AMD in windows ,i was not found further when i click right button of touch pad for refresh also not found AMD Graphics catalyst.also i not found any AMD driver in control pannel installed
    programm list...why?

KANCHAN PRASAD, Nov 25, 2022
  4. do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu

AMD GPU issues on Windows 10

I have a dual GPU laptop, with a power saving GPU, integrated, from Intel and and a "high performance" GPU by AMD. Now, I just noticed this, but despite my settings in AMD's Catalyst Control Center, no application was running on the "high performance" GPU.
    To try to fix this, I decided to uninstall both drivers completely, starting with Intel then AMD, the opposite of what I usually do. Then, I installed AMD first then Intel, again the opposite of what I do usually.

This seems to have fixed the issue where no app is running on the AMD card, but created a new one. Whenever I open or close an application that is set to run on the AMD GPU, the computer freezes for a few seconds, and only then moves on. Using the application
    feels normal and fine, except when opening and closing them.

Another issue is Windows 8 apps (I tried Asphalt 8, specifically) can't run in full screen using the AMD GPU. When I click the full screen button, said app crashes.

For reference, my GPUs are:

Intel HD Graphics 3000 (Intel core i3-2330M)

AMD Radeon 6470M (now referred to by Windows as AMD Radeon 7400M Series)

Please help.

João Carrasqueira, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu

1. do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu - Similar Threads - need amd radeon

2. do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu: my pc specs are cpu : amd ryzen 5600h and as gpu ı have 2 gpus main one is nvidia rtx 3060 and other is called amd radeon graphics i am already nvidia driver updater but do i need the amd one bcz when i dwonload amd radeon software and install the driver updates, windows keep...
  3. amd radeon software not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon software not working: Everytime i open it, it says, "The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphics driver." how can i fix this?Sincerely, Damian...
  4. amd radeon software not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amd radeon software not working: Everytime i open it, it says, "The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphics driver." how can i fix this?Sincerely, Damian...
  5. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon: AMD Radeon software is not opening in my laptop. Error says driver version do not match. AMD the thing is there is not any Driver Version string and strings. I have attached a picture with it. you can better understand with it. Please any one give me a solution....
  6. AMD radeon software

AMD radeon software: Do I need the AMD radeon software if I dont have a radeon graphics card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-software/8bbc4d66-0ce7-4e2d-b4e4-63ffe55d80a9
  7. Do I need AMD Radeon Software?

Do I need AMD Radeon Software?: Hey guys! So my computer has an AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 3.00 GHz and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti graphics card. My computer came preinstalled with AMD Radeon Software or it was automatically installed since I didn't install it and whenever I try to open up...
  8. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon: Hi Folks, I got this:- - [img] - When I used Device Manager to get updated driver I got:- - [img] Can you please advise? 164406
  9. AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPU and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPU

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unleashes New AMD Radeon RX 5700 GPU and AMD Ryzen 3000 CPU: Today, AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the global availability of its new leadership PC gaming platform based on AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 series graphics cards and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors, as well as AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors with Radeon™ Graphics (APUs)....
  10. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: Why do I have this on my computer? I don't play games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon/6b7296b3-6ea9-4f13-9a55-8e2384167250