Windows 10: Do I need AMD Radeon Software?

Discus and support Do I need AMD Radeon Software? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys! So my computer has an AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 3.00 GHz and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti graphics card. My computer came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michael Jeffrey, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Do I need AMD Radeon Software?

Hey guys!

So my computer has an AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 3.00 GHz and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti graphics card. My computer came preinstalled with AMD Radeon Software or it was automatically installed since I didn't install it and whenever I try to open up the program it prompts me that I do not have a Radeon graphics card or I do not have the proper drivers installed something along those lines.

Do I really need the AMD Radeon Software installed in my computer? Would it be fine if I just uninstalled it? I can't even open it and I have the NVIDIA Settings opening up with no problem.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Michael Jeffrey, Dec 8, 2020

2. AMD RADEON Graphis

After following these steps
    • Press Windows key + R.
    • Type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter.
    • Click on View Tab, Select Show hidden devices.
    • Click on Scan for Hardware changes.
    • Check if any unknown devices show up and expand the Display Adapters listed in the device list.
    • If the Display device is listed, right click on it >click Properties.
    • In General tab, under device status check for the message. Post back if there is any error message.
    i found AMD RADEON R7 M265 in display adapters but when i was search AMD in windows ,i was not found further when i click right button of touch pad for refresh also not found AMD Graphics catalyst.also i not found any AMD driver in control pannel installed
    programm list...why?

KANCHAN PRASAD, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Cant Open AMD radeon software

Cant Open AMD radeon software i was recentky updateing AMD radeon software when i got a error code and said the update couldnt be complete so i closed the program and now it will never open again even on a differnt user on the PC

Finlay O'Reilly, Dec 8, 2020
  4. NMUK Win User

Do I need AMD Radeon Software?

AMD ATI Radeon HD 3450

Hi,

After many users reporting the same issue after AMD Windows 10 Nov 2017 update where rolling back driver was not working we found the steps to resolve this for all of them at AMD mobility Radeon HD4500 not working after windows 10 update - Windows 10 Help Forums

Extracted steps from this article and post by psylocyble/jcorallo:

• Device Manager
    • Display Adapters and right click on your installed adapter
    • Choose Update Driver
    • "Browse my computer for driver software"
    • Click "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"
    • In the list choose an older driver and click Next

In our case it was the 2015 driver which resolved the issue for most users.

Microsoft or ATI/AMD have made an major mistake in releasing these updates as we have received many calls in the last 3 working days from clients, for some reason is using Microsoft generic drivers instead after the update.

Hope this helps you and others.

NMUK, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Do I need AMD Radeon Software?

1. Do I need AMD Radeon Software? - Similar Threads - need AMD Radeon

2. Do i need the AMD Radeon Software for my Graphics Card to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do i need the AMD Radeon Software for my Graphics Card to work?: Do i need the AMD Radeon Software for my Graphics Card to work? I have an ASUS VivoBook laptop with AMD Radeon Vega 8 Mobile Graphics, just a simple laptop i think, i dont think i can even play heavy games in my laptop. Right now i just want to free up some RAM so i can...
  3. Do i need the AMD Radeon Software for my Graphics Card to work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do i need the AMD Radeon Software for my Graphics Card to work?: Do i need the AMD Radeon Software for my Graphics Card to work? I have an ASUS VivoBook laptop with AMD Radeon Vega 8 Mobile Graphics, just a simple laptop i think, i dont think i can even play heavy games in my laptop. Right now i just want to free up some RAM so i can...
  4. Do i need the AMD Radeon Software for my Graphics Card to work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu: my pc specs are cpu : amd ryzen 5600h and as gpu ı have 2 gpus main one is nvidia rtx 3060 and other is called amd radeon graphics i am already nvidia driver updater but do i need the amd one bcz when i dwonload amd radeon software and install the driver updates, windows keep...
  6. do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu

do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu: my pc specs are cpu : amd ryzen 5600h and as gpu ı have 2 gpus main one is nvidia rtx 3060 and other is called amd radeon graphics i am already nvidia driver updater but do i need the amd one bcz when i dwonload amd radeon software and install the driver updates, windows keep...
  7. amd radeon software not working

amd radeon software not working: Everytime i open it, it says, "The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphics driver." how can i fix this?Sincerely, Damian...
  8. Do I Need Radeon Software Installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I Need Radeon Software Installed: Today Windows 11 installed Radeon Software which starts at startup.I am able to disable the startup task but I find no way to uninstall the 'AMD - System - 21.30.0.1000' that was installed today.I don't use my sytem for gaming and have all drivers I need.I can't eve uninstall...
  9. Do I Need Radeon Software Installed

Do I Need Radeon Software Installed: Today Windows 11 installed Radeon Software which starts at startup.I am able to disable the startup task but I find no way to uninstall the 'AMD - System - 21.30.0.1000' that was installed today.I don't use my sytem for gaming and have all drivers I need.I can't eve uninstall...
  10. AMD radeon software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD radeon software: Do I need the AMD radeon software if I dont have a radeon graphics card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-software/8bbc4d66-0ce7-4e2d-b4e4-63ffe55d80a9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i jeed amd radeon software nvidia