Windows 10: Do I need antivirus for windows 10 ?

Discus and support Do I need antivirus for windows 10 ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Do I need antivirus for windows 10 ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GregGreen2, Nov 8, 2018.

1. GregGreen2 Win User

Do I need antivirus for windows 10 ?

:)

GregGreen2, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Do I need antivirus for windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - need antivirus

2. need of antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need of antivirus: Is there any need of antivirus in windows 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-of-antivirus/ef6dd598-13ea-47fc-8943-dd35bd9b9764"
  3. U need an antivirus ? NOW ESET Smart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    U need an antivirus ? NOW ESET Smart: eset smart security just download it now for free http://j.gs/BR0N need activation code contact me what r u waiting for
  4. Are other Antivirus Programs needed with Window Defender?

Are other Antivirus Programs needed with Window Defender?: My new system is running Windows Defender. I see that a McAfee subscription is also included with my purchase. I have always preferred Norton, and I have used it for years, but a knowledgeable IT friend says Defender is enough. Is it generally enough to guard against...
  5. Do i need any antivirus for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do i need any antivirus for windows 10: Do i really need any Antivirus for windows 10. [link is deleted] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/do-i-need-any-antivirus-for-windows-10/88a896d5-b3f6-449a-a803-95882aeb495f
  6. I need an antivirus for my windows 7 computer.

I need an antivirus for my windows 7 computer.: I have a windows 7 home premium computer and I think I have a virus or some kind of malware in the computer. So please can any one suggest me for the best antivirus or any other additional security. I have Avast but it seems not enough. 114452
  7. Combinations of antivirus, firewall, antispyware, etc..[need opinions]

Combinations of antivirus, firewall, antispyware, etc..[need opinions]: So until now I've been using Windows Firewall+WD+MBAM+AdwCleaner, but lately I think this combo is getting a little dull and predictable. What do you use or what are your suggestions? Doesn't matter if it's payed or not. Thanks! 110869
  8. Do I need both firewall AND my antivirus program?

Do I need both firewall AND my antivirus program?: My internet connection keeps dropping out and I think it may either be the firewall or the Kaspersky antivirus program. If I have a AV program do I need to also have the firewall on? Sorry if this is a dumb question. 44667
  9. Antivirus needed??

Antivirus needed??: I've read that win10 loads the Defender already working. With regular internet use (email, surfing, youtube, netflix, amazon, ebay) is 3rd party antivirus needed? Though I do run AdMucher on any win OS always. I see that AVG does work with win10 but needed?? Your thoughts???...
  10. Do I need antivirus?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Do I need antivirus?: From my question you will doubtless realize I'm new to virtual machines. I've just installed VMWare Player and W10 TP. On my host system I have Emsisoft Internet Security running. I have no idea whether this will also protect my VM setup or if I need separate firewall...